Our valued sponsor

COLOMBIA FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DECLARED A NO GO ZONE!!!!

It's good to see so many humble guys on this thread, we are all getting up there, but hopefully wiser and aging like a fine wine.

I've also been working out since I was 15 years old, competed for awhile, some young girls (in there twenties) have offered me to "start dating", but I've always declined the offer (even if I'm in better shape than most guys in there twenties out there) I know what they really want is "to date my money "
Maybe love with a young lady is possible when you're in your 50s, or even 60s (you see it all the time in Thailand), but what the hell am I going to talk about over dinner with a twenty something year old girl? It won't last.

But maybe we won't know until we give it a try..... (just don't get married!)

*Loved the video @jafo "Clean Ones!" Hilarious

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jafo
Nice but dim.

It must be an awful feeling, though, getting robbed and having bank accounts emptied. I lost a pair of sunglasses last month and felt like an idiot for doing so. So god knows what it would feel like to lose a chunk of cash and have someone else rummaging through all your private accounts via your own mistake. I suppose on the bright side you're still alive though.

In terms of prevention, he shouldn't have kept his crypto on an exchange. A hardware wallet with a passphrase would have stopped that theft.

As for the bank stuff, most banks I know add a second layer of protection when sending money to a new payee. Usually, some sort of PIN or card reader. So that would have prevented it even if they logged in via his banking app using his fingerprint.

Paypal - It is probably best to only connect a bank account with a limited balance that you can use to fund a Paypal account, and if you need more transfer from one bank account to that bank account, then fund Paypal.

I guess pin code over fingerprint is far more secure for your phone as well, if he'd only had pin and no finger/face id, they'd have got zero. Although maybe then things get worse for him physically.

Does that drug make you loose with your lips?

• Haha
Reactions: pixbix and jafo
I wouldn't believe ANY police report from ANYWHERE in Latin America or the Caribbean.... None! Zilch. Nada. Zero.

Amestica.png

Source: MSN

cc. @polonieth

PS. This happens every day in these places and twice on Sundays. You can even get "legitimate" court orders to pretty much :rolleyes:say whatever you want

Reactions: Radko
Nice but dim.

It must be an awful feeling, though, getting robbed and having bank accounts emptied. I lost a pair of sunglasses last month and felt like an idiot for doing so. So god knows what it would feel like to lose a chunk of cash and have someone else rummaging through all your private accounts via your own mistake. I suppose on the bright side you're still alive though.

In terms of prevention, he shouldn't have kept his crypto on an exchange. A hardware wallet with a passphrase would have stopped that theft.

As for the bank stuff, most banks I know add a second layer of protection when sending money to a new payee. Usually, some sort of PIN or card reader. So that would have prevented it even if they logged in via his banking app using his fingerprint.

Paypal - It is probably best to only connect a bank account with a limited balance that you can use to fund a Paypal account, and if you need more transfer from one bank account to that bank account, then fund Paypal.

I guess pin code over fingerprint is far more secure for your phone as well, if he'd only had pin and no finger/face id, they'd have got zero. Although maybe then things get worse for him physically.

Does that drug make you loose with your lips?

The problem is that drug makes you do whatever they ask you to do . If they will ask to call your bank and get a loan , you will do it. It was used to rape girls before. Like, you was pouring in the girl drinks and ask her to have sex with you , go home with you,etc.

• Haha
The problem is that drug makes you do whatever they ask you to do . If they will ask to call your bank and get a loan , you will do it. It was used to rape girls before. Like, you was pouring in the girl drinks and ask her to have sex with you , go home with you,etc.
Just been reading, I don't believe that's true. Where did you get that info?

Based on what I see, it doesn't look like it works like a truth serum. So some basic security will stop you losing everything, but might increase your chances of taking a beating when they realise they can't access what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radko and jafo
Just been reading, I don't believe that's true. Where did you get that info?

Based on what I see, it doesn't look like it works a truth serum. So some basic security will stop you losing everything, but might increase your chances of taking a beating when they realise they can't access what they want.

Exactly, it's all BS!

I saw a video not long ago about a guy claiming that "his friend was drugged and when he woke up he was missing a kidney." See guys, there are no limits to the nonsense people can dare to say.

The problem is not all these BS videos, people will say whatever they can imagine in order to get more traffic.... The problem is that there are many naive people believing and spreading all this BS (social media is full of garbage ️ and people are so, so ignorant -nobody even takes the time to learn the facts, or to analyze and double check the information- I'm still waiting for someone to give me the name of that incredible drug that can literally make you a robot).

Reactions: jafo and polonieth
Exactly, it's all BS!

I saw a video not long ago about a guy claiming that "his friend was drugged and when he woke up he was missing a kidney." See guys, there are no limits to the nonsense people can dare to say.

The problem is not all these BS videos, people will say whatever they can imagine in order to get more traffic.... The problem is that there are many naive people believing and spreading all this BS (social media is full of garbage ️ and people are so, so ignorant -nobody even takes the time to learn the facts, or to analyze and double check the information- I'm still waiting for someone to give me the name of that incredible drug that can literally make you a robot).
Some of these guys claiming they were drugged is complete bulls**t, of course. If you already have a few thousand subs, it can be a decent gift.

Dr Travel is probably legit, though, based on watching those videos. 48k views and $1,115 donated on Buy Me Coffee, so not bad.

I'd never be begging for money on YouTube, though; it's embarrassing. Get back to Germany and get a real job.

Reactions: jafo and Bluebarry
Some of these guys claiming they were drugged is complete bulls**t, of course. If you already have a few thousand subs, it can be a decent gift.

Dr Travel is probably legit, though, based on watching those videos. 48k views and $1,115 donated on Buy Me Coffee, so not bad.

I'd never be begging for money on YouTube, though; it's embarrassing. Get back to Germany and get a real job.

$1,115 donated to Buy Me Coffee!!!

Is there a reason why people give money to YouTubers instead of giving that money to people in real need? I see people traveling the world, some of them in a luxurious Catamaran, and they make a lot of money from their followers, something that I've never understood when there are children out there, even in so called advanced countries, that go to sleep feeling hungry.

I would never give money to a YouTuber knowing there are people in real need out there.

(I know a guy who has a bunch of animals, and of course he has a YouTube channel, he can care less about his animals, he is a real SOB, but he keeps the animals alive just so he can make YouTube videos. I have not doubt that when his YouTube channel has run its course, he will get rid of all those animals.)

Reactions: jafo and polonieth
What drug are they using? I suffer from insomnia so I know a lot about sleeping pills and barbiturates, and I still haven't found anything that will put me to sleep so fast that you can't even notice it
rof/% rof/% rof/% This made me laugh so hard because I have been in the same sleepless boat as you since 2014. I would buy that "magic somnolence-inducing" compound in a second and pay good money for it. I spent so much time (decades) traveling in Colombia, Panama, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, etc etc., and NOT once I've had the fortune of being able to sleep like a baby and it's NOT for a lack of trying or gifting "courtesans" ample opportunities. smi(&% :p

To be able to somewhat get some shut-eye, I take a cornucopia of supplements along with 3.75mg of Zopiclone because I just can't sleep. If I don't forcefully knock myself out, I will be awake for +50 hours straight which is horrible for my health (I presume - but who knows).

I'm in desperate need of a sleep solution...
Have you solved your sleeping problem?
If affirmative, would you share how?

PS. You can DM me with the solution, so as not to derail this topic. I can DM you the supplements I stack and rotate too. Mostly, I just purchase off Amazon (both in the US and Europe).

rof/% rof/% rof/% This made me laugh so hard because I have been in the same sleepless boat as you since 2014. I would buy that "magic somnolence-inducing" compound in a second and pay good money for it. I spent so much time (decades) traveling in Colombia, Panama, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, etc etc., and NOT once I've had the fortune of being able to sleep like a baby and it's NOT for a lack of trying or gifting "courtesans" ample opportunities. smi(&% :p

To be able to somewhat get some shut-eye, I take a cornucopia of supplements along with 3.75mg of Zopiclone because I just can't sleep. If I don't forcefully knock myself out, I will be awake for +50 hours straight which is horrible for my health (I presume - but who knows).

I'm in desperate need of a sleep solution...
Have you solved your sleeping problem?
If affirmative, would you share how?

PS. You can DM me with the solution, so as not to derail this topic. I can DM you the supplements I stack and rotate too. Mostly, I just purchase off Amazon (both in the US and Europe).

How the hell do I DM you? Sorry I haven't spent the time to learn how this forum works, I'm 56 years old, at this age I only learn the basics to get by, I probably should ask my 15 year old son to help me, embarrassing isn't.... (and every time I insert an emoji, once I press "post reply" the emoji disappears...)

In any case, I've seen a number of "sleep doctors" from L.A. to N.Y. to London, to Barcelona, who were all supposed to be experts at solving all kinds of sleeping problems, but they are all quite useless to be honest.
Sleeping pills will generally only work for a short period of time, your CNS gets used to everything eventually and that's it, you'll have to start from scratch (you should see my arsenal of old sleeping pills).

Have you tried Quetiapine? It's quite effective, no side effects!
My secret formula for those difficult nights when I'm wrestling with the pillow after having spent 15+ hours trading futures, is taking Quetiapine and Cannabis oil (not CBD, but pure THC), yes it does make you high, very high, but you sleep great and you wake up felling like Tarzan!

I'm in Communist Spain at the moment (hopefully my last year this 2024) and I get the THC oil from a lady that growns her own plants. It's not clear whether selling THC oil is legal or not, but for now she hasn't had any problems selling it. And if you have any aches they will disappear very quickly (I have a couple of my close friends hooked on THC oil, they love it, no more knee or back pain.)

But try Quetiapine, it works quite well, specially if you've never taken it before. I get it without a prescription here in Communist Spain, although I know the pharmacist (I gave up all other sleeping pills awhile ago. I even tried barbiturates, which are great while they work, which is no more than 2-3 weeks).
Sleeping is a must, it will literally destroy your life and your health if you go for years without sleeping properly (if I don't sleep I'm the devil, I literally need an exorcism, I start arguing with everybody, including my 3 cats! And my trading goes down the drain, I've already destroyed a couple of displays, only to find myself running to the local tech shop to buy a new one).

Sorry I derailed from the topic, just wanting to help another fellow owl .

• Love
How the hell do I DM you? Sorry I haven't spent the time to learn how this forum works, I'm 56 years old, at this age I only learn the basics to get by, I probably should ask my 15 year old son to help me, embarrassing isn't.... (and every time I insert an emoji, once I press "post reply" the emoji disappears...)

In any case, I've seen a number of "sleep doctors" from L.A. to N.Y. to London, to Barcelona, who were all supposed to be experts at solving all kinds of sleeping problems, but they are all quite useless to be honest.
Sleeping pills will generally only work for a short period of time, your CNS gets used to everything eventually and that's it, you'll have to start from scratch (you should see my arsenal of old sleeping pills).

Have you tried Quetiapine? It's quite effective, no side effects!
My secret formula for those difficult nights when I'm wrestling with the pillow after having spent 15+ hours trading futures, is taking Quetiapine and Cannabis oil (not CBD, but pure THC), yes it does make you high, very high, but you sleep great and you wake up felling like Tarzan!

I'm in Communist Spain at the moment (hopefully my last year this 2024) and I get the THC oil from a lady that growns her own plants. It's not clear whether selling THC oil is legal or not, but for now she hasn't had any problems selling it. And if you have any aches they will disappear very quickly (I have a couple of my close friends hooked on THC oil, they love it, no more knee or back pain.)

But try Quetiapine, it works quite well, specially if you've never taken it before. I get it without a prescription here in Communist Spain, although I know the pharmacist (I gave up all other sleeping pills awhile ago. I even tried barbiturates, which are great while they work, which is no more than 2-3 weeks).
Sleeping is a must, it will literally destroy your life and your health if you go for years without sleeping properly (if I don't sleep I'm the devil, I literally need an exorcism, I start arguing with everybody, including my 3 cats! And my trading goes down the drain, I've already destroyed a couple of displays, only to find myself running to the local tech shop to buy a new one).

Sorry I derailed from the topic, just wanting to help another fellow owl .
I DMed just so you see it and to say Thank you!

Muchas gracias por su ayuda! ;) ange¤%&thu&¤#

maybe you will trust this guy ?

Trust him on what?

What he's saying might be accurate, but he's lying and speaking like he's operating at a higher level, yet he was drugged/robbed. Admitting it would hurt the image of his channel. If he didn't mention it at all, then fair enough, but he lies and says "This has never happened to me"

• Haha