Our valued sponsor

COLOMBIA FINALLY, OFFICIALLY DECLARED A NO GO ZONE!!!!

Now why would you travel all the way to Colombia to read prescriptions handed to you in the street? Decline politely, problem solved.

I don't know of any drug that just by touching it you become stupid, that's a myth. You have to eat it or drink it for something to have a noticeable effect in your behavior.
As always it depends on the area of a country, some areas are much safer than others.
I was in Cartagena recently and everything was fine, no problems whatsoever. Go to Barcelona or Venice and pickpocketers are lurking everywhere (although I'd rather have my wallet stolen, than having my government steal so much of my money on a yearly basis.)

So, go wherever the hell you want to go and be mindful of your surroundings, well maybe stay away from North Korea.

I don't know of any drug that just by touching it you become stupid, that's a myth. You have to eat it or drink it for something to have a noticeable effect in your behavior.

Well, that was not my claim, it was the OPs and he will have to answer about that.

The basic "prescription" scam (sans superpower toxins) is very common throughout the world, it's usually preying on the softhearted, as discussed here ad nauseam. It's best to avoid all/most people who approach you in the street, there's seldom any good coming out of it. Not rocket science.

Besides an increasing number of people seem to be doing stupid things even without touching any paper, maybe the Matrix put something in the water.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo and Radko
Well, that was not my claim, it was the OPs and he will have to answer about that.

The basic "prescription" scam (sans superpower toxins) is very common throughout the world, it's usually preying on the softhearted, as discussed here ad nauseam. It's best to avoid all/most people who approach you in the street, there's seldom any good coming out of it. My take. Geez this is not rocket science.

Besides increasing amounts of people are doing stupid things even without touching any paper, maybe the Matrix put something in the water.

There you go, the Matrix is to blame!

Yes, I would run away if someone comes to talk to you, but not just in Colombia.

Reactions: Bluebarry and jafo
Not for a regular Joe. I know people who got drugged (in very safe cities in Asia) by the barman, who gets a commission from the girl after she takes them to the ATM, but this stops here and it's generally only a few hundreds/ in the low thousands.

This level of robbery is on another level - this is actual kidnapping, a serious crime and they are also more thorough since it does not just stop with just the ATM. It can happen to the average American in a white t-shirt and flip flops who have 200k on their brokerage account. And it's not targeted, this can happen to any gringos, or in general the less cautious ones. This would not happen in most of Europe, unless it is targeted.

I wonder if they are ways to protect ourselves from this type of thing, or at least do some damage control preemptively and in the moment.
It happens in Wester countries more often than you think. We were last week in best restaurant/Club in Brussels and my friend got drugged( even with security on every corner), there was a case all over the media in 2021 how barmen rapped 81 women in Belgium.

I drop few links...

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
It happens in Wester countries more often than you think. We were last week in best restaurant/Club in Brussels and my friend got drugged( even with security on every corner), there was a case all over the media in 2021 how barmen rapped 81 women in Belgium.

I drop few links...

The same thing happens in Zürich bars on Langstrasse :rolleyes:

I wrote about it here a few weeks ago: BEWARE IN COLOMBIA!

This is very false. There are many medicines, even for bone pains or toothache that are applied to the body.
in the same way, drugs like LSD were put on the skin like stamps.

like here, in this video: you become so stupid that you take those two women to your house and give them all the money and all the jewels, just because she asks for them.

in the video they say , the two women turned some alchool on that poor woman hands. they asked if she knew a church. a lot of stories includes this : paper, alcool, they throw some liquds on you , in LESS than 30 seconds you are a zombi.

If you translate the 3 commets, you will see those people who posted also said how they were drogged:

Comment #1
"I was drugged, I went crazy (lost my mind), all I remember is that I ended up asking for help. They told me everything I had to do wrong, I was like that for a while until I realized who they were. They made me look crazy out of revenge. This had been going on for a while and I didn't realize it before. They gave it to me in a mask, believe that, it happens. Don't think people are crazy if you see someone desperate and talking incoherently. Believe, believe it! There are evil people who do it out of revenge. They don't believe me, they made me look crazy. I can't do anything about it. Don't pay attention if they tell you to go to the doctor because sometimes it's with bad intentions."

Comment #2
"It happened to me on that same Alsina street between Av. From May and Bolívar there were three women but two told me the story about the uncle and one gave me a talk and sprayed my hands with "alcohol" and I was very vulnerable and bad.... Well, they stole my cell phone and $2,000 that he had withdrawn from the bank."

The drug they use in Colombia is extremely powerful.

: the old woman method: -> an old woman asks to be helped with the medical prescription. you touched the paper, in 1 minute you "are ready". you no longer know even in what world you are on. you obey whatever she ask you for.

how often is it used in colombia? a lot

also , that's how some bikes are stolen. some girls stop you to give you some fliers and ask you all kind of questions, in the street...so you touch the flier and they hold you for a few seconds, and in less than 1 minute some "bad boys" will come to take your bike. you will stay there in the street like a zombie, nobody cares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
bor&%#
LSD is put on the back of the stamps, which you need to place under your tongue. The effective dose is 25 micrograms. If you put a whole sheet of LSD stamps on your skin nothing happens. Anyway if you have access to liters of LSD you don’t go and rob people on the street.

Transdermal drug administration is possible but I don’t think girls in Colombia have such advanced chemistry skills.

This is very false. There are many medicines, even for bone pains or toothache that are applied to the body.
Tell me you know absolutely NOTHING without telling me rof/%

Buddy, not even the most "used" drug to rape/kidnap people can do that (it's commonly called "burundanga" in Colombia and Venezuela). You will read a lot of it in social media and the media, but all doctors/police/science/etc will tell you is just not true.

People need to understand that cheap drugs are not designed to work like sea wasps

Reactions: Radko and jafo

like here, in this video: you become so stupid that you take those two women to your house and give them all the money and all the jewels, just because she asks for them.

in the video they say , the two women turned some alchool on that poor woman hands. they asked if she knew a church. a lot of stories includes this : paper, alcool, they throw some liquds on you , in LESS than 30 seconds you are a zombi.

If you translate the 3 commets, you will see those people who posted also said how they were drogged:

The drug they use in Colombia is extremely powerful.

: the old woman method: -> an old woman asks to be helped with the medical prescription. you touched the paper, in 1 minute you "are ready". you no longer know even in what world you are on. you obey whatever she ask you for.

how often is it used in colombia? a lot

also , that's how some bikes are stolen. some girls stop you to give you some fliers and ask you all kind of questions, in the street...so you touch the flier and they hold you for a few seconds, and in less than 1 minute some "bad boys" will come to take your bike. you will stay there in the street like a zombie, nobody cares.

See, this is the problem with today's world, you get the news from social media.
Feel free to give us the name of a drug that just by touching it for a few seconds will make you stupid.
All the drugs that I know that could potentially do that don't work by just touching them.
You can make someone stupid if you inject that person subcutaneously, which has happened, but they always feel the needle.
Then there are other drugs that you inhale at a very, very close range (similar to what a dentist will give you to relax you before he starts working on your mouth.)
Other drugs have to be eaten or drank, but I've honestly never heard of anything that works within seconds or even minutes after touching it.
I wish someone would give us the name of such compound, even something like Chloral Hydrate, which is taken orally, won't do that.

(Back in my younger years I did try LSD, it makes you euphoric and your senses are disturbed.)

Reactions: jafo and Bluebarry
That's the Burundanga I just mentioned two posts above :rolleyes:... This is the issue with modern society: They get their facts from shitty places and so they end up believing shitty ideas... But well, I guess that's why left wing ideas are so popular these days

Social media, the official source of news for the younger generations, everything is fact proved.

Burundanga is older than I am.

My youngest son said to me "they blow an invisible dust on your face and you become stupid, I've heard it from my friends..." That was a good laugh !

My youngest son said to me "they blow an invisible dust on your face and you become stupid, I've heard it from my friends..." That was a good laugh !
Times have changed! rof/%

If I told my parents this back in the '70s and '80s, they would have slapped the sh1t out of me in the old days for being gullible and repeating an untruth! smi(&%
Then the other elders in my "village" would have taken turns whacking me too. rof/%

Thanks for the laughter and the reminder that we really lived in the good old times. ;)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and Radko
Social media, the official source of news for the younger generations, everything is fact proved.

Burundanga is older than I am.
Yes. I have been drugged once, probably by this one. Karaoke place in Asia. Paid the bill and left as soon as I and my company started to feel crappy, stumbled back home and felt crappy and very low battery until the next day, that's it. No more opened beers for me (saves a lot of regular hangovers too lol).

• Haha
Yes. I have been drugged once, probably by this one. Karaoke place in Asia. Paid the bill and left as soon as I and my company started to feel crappy, stumbled back home and felt crappy and very low battery until the next day, that's it. No more opened beers for me (saves a lot of regular hangovers too lol).

Asia is the motherland of the purest fairy dust, I know a number of guys that went there and got married!

Times have changed! rof/%

If I told my parents this back in the '70s and '80s, they would have slapped the sh1t out of me in the old days for being gullible and repeating an untruth! smi(&%
Then the other elders in my "village" would have taken turns whacking me too. rof/%

Thanks for the laughter and the reminder that we really lived in the good old times. ;)

My dad would use his belt to teach me about life, he was so good at it "and the last one is just so you don't forget..." Still hurts!

• Haha
It's called Scopolamine

Scopolamine​

by Catherine Pozzi (1931)​

Le vin qui coule dans ma veine
A noyé mon cœur et l'entraîne
Et je naviguerai le ciel
À bord d'un cœur sans capitaine
Où l'oubli fond comme du miel.

Mon cœur est un astre apparu
Qui nage au divin non pareil.