Our valued sponsor

National Bank of Anguilla Ltd - Is this a real bank?

I send you a PM Gekko? Want to know how good and reliable this bank in Anguilla is have large sums to deposit with them if they are ok

So 1 week past, do you had any luck so far or any communication from them?
Sorry for not responding before now. Yes I had luck to open an account with them, but their Internet banking seems a little bit strange to me so I didn't had the time to look further into it.

Anyway, thanks alot for all your response to this, keep your reviews coming they are much appreciated.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Sorry for not responding before now. Yes I had luck to open an account with them, but their Internet banking seems a little bit strange to me so I didn't had the time to look further into it.

Anyway, thanks alot for all your response to this, keep your reviews coming they are much appreciated.
what you mean by strange if I may ask?

Reactions: JohnSeed
I was stumbling upon National Bank of Anguilla and wonder if this is a real bank or a financial company licensed in Anguilla?
The reason for asking is that I tried to apply for a bank account but so far (after 1 week) didn't get any response from them, most often it's indicating that it isn't a real bank.

I'll try to call them today to see if it makes any sense and they pick up the phone.

In the meantime if someone has any experience with them I would like to know.
If you ever get an account ther please let me know I'm interested, thanks :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
I am not sure what everyone is talking about. I've called this bank, spoke to offshore department. They haven't and are not accepting any new clients ( corporate or personal non resident), and haven't for the last 2 years. People should read about the Anguilla banking crisis. The banking system is torpedoed. Both offshore banks on the island are in trouble with a possible merger taking place ( currently being arranged with Uk government and Anguillan governments).

Reactions: JohnLocke
I am not sure what everyone is talking about. I've called this bank' date=' spoke to offshore department. They haven't and are not accepting any new clients ( corporate or personal non resident), and haven't for the last 2 years. People should read about the Anguilla banking crisis. The banking system is torpedoed. Both offshore banks on the island are in trouble with a possible merger taking place ( currently being arranged with Uk government and Anguillan governments).[/quote']
Thank you for your information, you may post the link - http://www.anguillanews.com/enews/index.php/permalink/5400.html that you send me by PM it's actually good information.

I am not sure what everyone is talking about. I've called this bank' date=' spoke to offshore department. They haven't and are not accepting any new clients ( corporate or personal non resident), and haven't for the last 2 years. People should read about the Anguilla banking crisis. The banking system is torpedoed. Both offshore banks on the island are in trouble with a possible merger taking place ( currently being arranged with Uk government and Anguillan governments).[/quote']
You called them and the only information you provide is that they are not able to offer offshore accounts any longer. Don't there is any link or something from the financial post in this jurisdiction if that is the case? Usually the media is writing about such incidents or not?

Latest Threads