Our valued sponsor

Need help to get company!

granate

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I need a fast company registration for my new business where I want to move my old business do the new company and close the former company.

This case is urgent, can I be sure that my business is protected in the new company from any outside impact?

I consider Seychelles or Belize for this task?

It's not a problem to protect your business with an offshore company it just depends on how you are doing it and what "business" you want to move into the company.

What exactly do you plan to move into the company?

Gor for a Belize or Seychelles company formation it's pretty fast and you can move all your assets into the company. Most often creditors will give up when they see it's an offshore corp. because the costs for lawyers and stuff is to high.

Gor for a Belize or Seychelles company formation it's pretty fast and you can move all your assets into the company. Most often creditors will give up when they see it's an offshore corp. because the costs for lawyers and stuff is to high.
How you mean they will give up? do you think just because it's a Seychelles or Belize company or?

Most creditors, lenders, partners or who ever want to get a hold of the assets in your offshore company will give up as soon as they find out it is a Seychelles or Belize corp simply because to get a lawyer / attorney to sue such an entity will cost you a lot of money. And even if they should win by court it is possible to move out the assets before they can access them.

Once you transferred company, I think the previous one will caught up to your latest. Since you have a background from the previous one, people that have objectives could look into it if they want to and might cause trouble on you in the future. But I hope everything goes well for you. Goodluck bro

Belize is more popular than Secyhelles now a days. You can read them up here in this forum and see people who are suggesting it more than Seychelles. What type of business do you want to transfer and can i ask why if you don't mind?