Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

Indeed the Stripe / Atlas solution is what will work for most that suffer to get their PayPal account or any other credit card processing solution. The best part is you get a Delaware company + us bank account in the same package which again is something people have requested I read from many forums.

Seems to be the impossible as time parse we will need to find an alternative to PayPal! I don't like BitCoin to accept payments from my customers to my business!

Reactions: suzy
I have a good business partner that applied for a Stripe account he is doing fine and he is Non US! It's worth to apply for if you are accepted.
Did you try to apply for an account with them? if so how did it work?

Reactions: zoomer
Yeah you can just PM me if you need something that works ;)

You may try an account and see what it is like ;)

If you reside outside US, you can apply directly from their webpage. I cannot provide you the link as i haven't made enough posts.

It may be cheaper applying through a partner, but not all partners offers the ability to enable the US Payment Service so check this out before applying. As mentioned i applied via 2CheckOut which allows this. A list of some of their partners is available from their webpage as well.

yes, it is easy & cheap applying through a partner. anyone can get a payoneer master card trough fiverr. Fiverr take minimum charge from your earning & will get priority service from them. It's also quite easy getting a US bank account.

So what do you suggest.. going through Fiverr and buy a verified Payoneer account or using your own ID to apply for an account there?
Using own id of course! Its very easy, just make a simple gig in creative or other section, same day you'll get couple of sales, sure. Then apply for payoneer master card. Within 2 weeks you'll get your card.
Btw if you want to know some tricks getting sales in fiverr, shot me a pm.