Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + Bank Account + Paypal Required

I am interested in the same setup. If I am from Romania do I really need a passport ? And where can I speak with somebody that can offer me a good offer for such bundle. I would highly appreciate.
Another question do this PayPal accounts resist at high volume? I mean 100k per month in sales min. I used to have mine for years with PayaPal in Romania Premier account. After 5 years of usage and millions later they decided to close it due to high risk or possible relation with gambling , but I never even been close to such thing as gambling with my business.

I am interested in the same setup. If I am from Romania do I really need a passport ? And where can I speak with somebody that can offer me a good offer for such bundle. I would highly appreciate.
Another question do this PayPal accounts resist at high volume? I mean 100k per month in sales min. I used to have mine for years with PayaPal in Romania Premier account. After 5 years of usage and millions later they decided to close it due to high risk or possible relation with gambling , but I never even been close to such thing as gambling with my business.
You need passport

You will have a really hard time opening a company paypal account for a Seychelles, BVI etc. company. In most cases it's not possible, unless you go with Gibraltar or Hong Kong. But then you need a bank account in the same country, which is more complicated.

A better solution is just getting an offshore merchant account, to accept credit card payments. Anything you earn from clients is then deposited in your secure bank account by wire transfer, which has a debit card that can be used anywhere in the world. Easy simple, and straight forward. Not that expensive to do either.
Do you have any idea how to sort it out with the offshore merchant account?

2co don't allow Belize corps any longer. They accept corps from St. Kitts as we speak now and other offshore jurisdictions! I believe it's a matter of time before they close the doors for all other offshore jursdictions!

So far the status is that I don't have a solution :(