Our valued sponsor

Payoneer ask me for a bank account in order to get my bank account in Payoneer

catslover

Dec 6, 2022
Montevideo
Visit site
I need a bank account of my Disregarded Single-member LLC in USA, and even when people complain a lot about of payoneer, it looks like the most suitable option now. I almost finish all them online forms and the last step is to put the information of the bank of my company (?).

"Please add a bank account for withdrawals that belongs to your company"

My company is new and have no bank account... that's why I am trying to open the account with them.

Can someone give me some feedback about this?

Edit: The Account Holder Name should be the name of my company and I cannot change that, the account should also be a business account.

Does Payoneer give a dedicated account or it is a wallet that you should link to your existing bank account?
Dedicated accounts in real banks. Note that you can only receive local transfers (and SWIFT in USD).

Payoneer can functional as a full dedicated account for card, receiving and sending. Keep in mind that it requires the company to have at least 1 existing account at any bank or EMI.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Does the EMI also has to be a US based EMI or can be one of the many in Europe?

It can be any EMI or bank in the world, but the receiving account name has to be the same as the company you are signing up for (or that institution can accept transfers with incorrect Beneficiary Names, although it is quite unlikely)
they will accept the account also if the account holder name is matching the company owner name not only the company name, I tried before and they accepted.

I need a bank account of my Disregarded Single-member LLC in USA, and even when people complain a lot about of payoneer, it looks like the most suitable option now. I almost finish all them online forms and the last step is to put the information of the bank of my company (?).

"Please add a bank account for withdrawals that belongs to your company"

My company is new and have no bank account... that's why I am trying to open the account with them.

Can someone give me some feedback about this?

Edit: The Account Holder Name should be the name of my company and I cannot change that, the account should also be a business account.
try to add your account if your are the UBO of the company they approved for me before like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke

Latest Threads