Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Mauritius

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
I say Cyprus is one of the best places after Belize if a Merchant account is what you need. I setup a Belize Company with bank account in Cyprus as so many here and happy with all of it.

Bahrain - I don't know nothing about this country but for me it seems to be a great alternative to most other jurisdictions we already have discussed here.
This would be a great alternative, I have not found any reliable agent that is able to help to register a company there and open an account :( !!

I wonder why no people consider Panama to be a good jurisdiction for offshore company formation any longer :) I have decided to register a new company in Costa Rica in the hope they don't change their laws and release any beneficial owner information!

I'm considering to do some research on Cook Islands in fact, I have been doing so for a while but have really a hard time to figure out if I should incorporate my business there and if so, how to do that and what agent to use!

Voted Costa Rica company formation because if you don't need to be located in Europe and you look for an overseas incorporation without to pay tax and far away from any authorities this seems to me to be the perfect place!
Do you know anybody that can help to register a Costa Rica offshore company? do you know if I can use it for digital currency account opening?