Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

It is clearly that people not agree that dark doc is a good solution on this forum and some says it is a good solution. I want have a safe business in 10 years maybe 20 or 50 years so maybe dark docs is not a safe way to do this in a very long run.

Talyn where can i find this experts? I see many have same issues like me and sell apps but i never see any good answer to this when i search this forum. dark document is maybe only works for a short time that what i feel but i not sure about anything and i no expert at all that why i join this forum to meet some experts to help me find the right path for me and my business.
Experts for a company in UAE?

You need an expert in this field, not a forum, sorry.

Another member @kekmaw is dealing with amazon and has the same issue, he fixed this with the help of flaththeory: they set up for him a wyoming llc and a UAE company. And he's now a tax resident of UAE.
He seemed happy with this setup.

I have the same issue as him and you, but I didn't find any good solution, that made me sleep well, so I am paying taxes in my own country.

Paying taxes in you own country sounds like a expensive solution? I live in Sweden and here it would bee expensive run a business i have never check how much it would cost me in taxes but i feel it would bee alot of money go to taxes and i would maybe have this withholding rate still to pay that you was talk about?

Experts for a company in UAE?

Expert to give me best advice to setup a company offshore that works good when you sell apps at google that is a USA company and not need pay this withhold rate that someone talks about there

UAE is a very expensive solution i think? and what is different form a Belize or a UAE company?

Belize i think would not working for sell apps on google playstore but yet i not get any real answer on this and that why he told about open a usa company LLC but all this setups i feel bee more and more expensive and run a usa company and sell apps in usa i would need pay tax in usa?

Expert to give me best advice to setup a company offshore that works good when you sell apps at google that is a USA company and not need pay this withhold rate that someone talks about there

UAE is a very expensive solution i think? and what is different form a Belize or a UAE company?

Belize i think would not working for sell apps on google playstore but yet i not get any real answer on this and that why he told about open a usa company LLC but all this setups i feel bee more and more expensive and run a usa company and sell apps in usa i would need pay tax in usa?

There is a difference in price between Offshore and Free Zone in UAE.
A lot of customers are using a company in UAE for ITunes and Google Play Store.

Reactions: belarus
It is clearly that people not agree that dark doc is a good solution on this forum and some says it is a good solution. I want have a safe business in 10 years maybe 20 or 50 years so maybe dark docs is not a safe way to do this in a very long run.

Talyn where can i find this experts? I see many have same issues like me and sell apps but i never see any good answer to this when i search this forum. dark document is maybe only works for a short time that what i feel but i not sure about anything and i no expert at all that why i join this forum to meet some experts to help me find the right path for me and my business.

Even Dark docs won't work for you. If you open a company in a tax heaven, the withholding tax will apply.

@kekmaw had this setup designed for his own needs, not because it's hype, he put a lot on the table to have advices and a tailored setup for his needs.
I only know that he used that: anyway I never used their services (and I'm not related to them), I don't know if it's good or not, but can be the beginning of a solution.

Anyway, if I were you, I'll start to speak with a tax lawyer in your country, about "tax optimization".

Another thing to consider is to change your tax residence, to live more than 183 days per year in a more gentle country regarding taxes. The rest of the time you could be in your own country.

To conclude: If you think that "tax optimization" is a cheap thing, you're wrong. It's expensive to setup a tailored solution and more expensive when tax offices starts to dig in the s**t, at this moment you'll need experts to argue with them that your setup is valid and not a tax evasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference in price between Offshore and Free Zone in UAE.
A lot of customers are using a company in UAE for ITunes and Google Play Store.

How? There is no tax treaty between US and UAE, as I see this, the only way to use a company incorporated in UAE is to use it to control or to issue invoices (like consulting services) to a company incorporated where there is a DTT

what about setup a ireland, scottish or cyprus company? what of this 3 countrys are cheapest to run include accounting and other paperworks to authoritys?

to bee anonymous is not anymore importen for me i will use a family member for open the company offshore

sorry my bad english again ...

what about setup a ireland, scottish or cyprus company? what of this 3 countrys are cheapest to run include accounting and other paperworks to authoritys?

to bee anonymous is not anymore importen for me i will use a family member for open the company offshore

sorry my bad english again ...
1. Scotland;
2. Cyprus;
3. Ireland

Hi

I have go around the world 100 times in more then 30 days now and it ends that i still very confused where to incoporate my business what country that is best solution for me and my business.? Please any advices?

I need this for my business working good:

1. A 2checkout payment gateway working fully.
2. 100% privacy and not my identitiy revealed.
3. I need a Duns number from my company i think for selling in my apps at google playstore and Apple store in my company name.
4. I need some business bank account or i could use payoneer as virtual bank i not sure what works best any advice here would bee great but i like payoneer simple solutions and not need go visit the country and reveal my identity when open a bank account.
5. I was looking at seychelles but i heard 2018 new rules there and you soon need nominee for hide you identity i do not know if that is true i was read it some were, anyways i need setup a company that not change pricay rules in the next coming 2 or 3 years for have 100% privacy and work with all things i told about here.
6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.

Sorry my bad english :) I hope any great suggestions would come up here and thanks in advance...
2co works with Belize company that's for sure and it works with dark documents. Ideally you have a perfect anonymous setup there if you go that way!

2co works with Belize company that's for sure and it works with dark documents. Ideally you have a perfect anonymous setup there if you go that way!
Yes i agree but then what about the Apps i sell in google playstore that is a american company? Is that possible with a Belize company that is the big question i would like to know? i never see anyone post that it would working if someone can confirm that is working then i would go for that setup

here is a link that shows information about sell apps in google playstore that i find

Supported locations for developer & merchant registration - Developer Console Help

Well you look for something cheap but at the same time you want something long term, finally you don't want to pay taxes! hmm not sure how this will work out for you.

Frankly, if you don't have the money yet to setup something that works long term then you may want to wait!

Cyprus and UAE are some of the best places for long term business and that work with Amazon, Google App, Apple App store etc. however, these entities don't fit into your budget. So I would simply go for a Ireland Ltd or Scottish LP and pay the taxes required and forget about anonymity until you have the budget to setup something that works.

It's not meant to be rude, but simply an expert advise.

Another thing to consider is to change your tax residence, to live more than 183 days per year in a more gentle country regarding taxes. The rest of the time you could be in your own country.
great advice! Not all can do that but the few that can do it will get the best solution to sort this out!
So this family member will be liable for your taxes? or is it a death member? similar to the death mexican discussion they had on the forum for a year ago :D

If I were in your shoese I would look at a time horizonte of 1 - 2 years, setup something cheap that will work with the companies you want to partner with and see how it all will work out for you. If you in 1 or 2 years have a multi million EURO business you may have many better options!

All the nigh sayer don't agree with that! I agree they work and are a fantastic tool for short term 1 - 2 years! and honestly my time horizonte isn't longer than this! :)

Who know how the world looks in 50 years, who knows if you in 50 years still live or if you don't work at Mc Donalds?! What do you want with a offshore company then?

Thanks for all advice i get here!

I think i will go for Scotland and wait 2 years for me have a better income and can invest in much better company setup.

But what about open bank in Scotland is that easy? can i do it remotely? What accounting and paperwork do i need to do every year for make tax authoritys happy? and how much would that cost me?