Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

Thanks for all advice i get here!

I think i will go for Scotland and wait 2 years for me have a better income and can invest in much better company setup.

But what about open bank in Scotland is that easy? can i do it remotely? What accounting and paperwork do i need to do every year for make tax authoritys happy? and how much would that cost me?

Scottish LPs are tax transparent and do not file accounts only if they do not trade on the UK territory.
Bank account in scotland is possible but difficult. It's better to open outside UK.

Well you look for something cheap but at the same time you want something long term, finally you don't want to pay taxes! hmm not sure how this will work out for you.

Frankly, if you don't have the money yet to setup something that works long term then you may want to wait!

Cyprus and UAE are some of the best places for long term business and that work with Amazon, Google App, Apple App store etc. however, these entities don't fit into your budget. So I would simply go for a Ireland Ltd or Scottish LP and pay the taxes required and forget about anonymity until you have the budget to setup something that works.

It's not meant to be rude, but simply an expert advise.
Is 4500 usd to little budget for run a cyprus company? really? about how much i need?

right now i feel there is no good solution only if you have 2 passport, what about try get a second citizenship and passport maybe that would bee the best option if you want bee slave for you home country the rest of you live and they always hunting you for get money from you. i very tired to live in a country were goverment is try hunting you and take you money if you are successfull

you are not safe anywhere only if you make dark document but that is last only probably 1 or 2 years before you on 0 again and need start over with new dark documents and new setup and new domain name so i feel to avoid pay taxes 2017 is getting very hard teh day the panama papers leaked out to media

right now i feel there is no good solution only if you have 2 passport, what about try get a second citizenship and passport maybe that would bee the best option if you want bee slave for you home country the rest of you live and they always hunting you for get money from you. i very tired to live in a country were goverment is try hunting you and take you money if you are successfull
Get a new residency in Panama or in UAE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is the best soul

How about Macedonia i heard you not even need to live there for get a citizenship and it takes about 1 year to get a passport

or russia there is 3 years then you get a russian citizen

i was read it here he fastest countries in the world to become a citizen [/URL]
Panama and UAE are better as solution to AEOI problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahaa yes i agree... you make some good advice here thanks but thne the question is how make a plan for get this UAE cititenship do i need live there 5 years? and what company can i run this 5 years waiting for my citizenship?
Panamanian citizenship can be acquired after five years of legal permanent residence.
No Citizenship in UAE.

i think to get a new citenship is for they who already have a company running and setup and have good income for stay another country and not maybe have a family to take care when they stay that country.

I need update my first post what i need is this:

1. A 2checkout payment gateway working fully.
2. 100% privacy and not my identitiy revealed. (this because i have personal debts and personal debts collectors hunting me in all countrys i would stay or open business in)
3. It is possible use one family member bee owner of my company or nominee.
3. I need a Duns number from my company for selling in my apps at google playstore and Apple store and the company country support this list Supported locations for developer & merchant registration - Developer Console Help
4. I need some business bank account or i could use payoneer as virtual bank i not sure what works best any advice here would bee great but i like payoneer simple solutions and not need go visit the country.
6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.

So far i thinking about Scotland or Cyprus and that my family member will bee owner of the company but is there away that i can use for credits collector not find me more then use dark documents or have my family member as owner? I know nominee is just a small layer privacy and the goverment haves always right to now who the real owner is

Ask a family member to register the Cyprus or Scottish LP that's the best solution if you don't want to use darks. If you don't own the company you can send your creditors and lenders to hell if they try something!

Ask a family member to register the Cyprus or Scottish LP that's the best solution if you don't want to use darks. If you don't own the company you can send your creditors and lenders to hell if they try something!

Thanks yes i think this is the final best solution then i just need pick one of this countrys Cyprus or Scotland.

How much more expensive is a Cyprus company then a Scotland company? (i think many want to know include my self if we include all accounting that need for run the company every year)

Do i need nomine or shareholder for open a Scotland company?

I feel one advantage is if you pick Cyprus you can remotely open bank account there because i need bank account in same country if use playstore and apple store and paypal ....i think they not allow setup bank account from another country at least paypal i know not allow it so Cyprus have a advantage here but maybe Cyprus have other things that cost more but if i need pay airplane ticket for visit Scotland and try open bank there then it would bee same price maybe as Cyprus? What i need is a Pros and cons list of both countrys to compare everything from open bank, nominee to pay for accounting services

I need update my first post what i need is this:

1. A 2checkout payment gateway working fully.
2. 100% privacy and not my identitiy revealed. (this because i have personal debts and personal debts collectors hunting me in all countrys i would stay or open business in)
3. It is possible use one family member bee owner of my company or nominee.
3. I need a Duns number from my company for selling in my apps at google playstore and Apple store and the company country support this list Supported locations for developer & merchant registration - Developer Console Help
4. I need some business bank account or i could use payoneer as virtual bank i not sure what works best any advice here would bee great but i like payoneer simple solutions and not need go visit the country.
6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.

So far i thinking about Scotland or Cyprus and that my family member will bee owner of the company but is there away that i can use for credits collector not find me more then use dark documents or have my family member as owner? I know nominee is just a small layer privacy and the goverment haves always right to now who the real owner is
If your budget is between 0 and 4500 USD, the best choice is a company and bank account in UAE.
UAE work fine with Apple, Google and PayPal. thu&¤#

If your budget is between 0 and 4500 USD, the best choice is a company and bank account in UAE.
UAE work fine with Apple, Google and PayPal. thu&¤#
But auric did tell me my budget was to small for doing that?

okey so now i have 3 countrys again to pick one winner when it comes to cheapest solution and best tax setup and full fill requirements i have :) please vote for a winner here

Well you look for something cheap but at the same time you want something long term, finally you don't want to pay taxes! hmm not sure how this will work out for you.

Frankly, if you don't have the money yet to setup something that works long term then you may want to wait!

Cyprus and UAE are some of the best places for long term business and that work with Amazon, Google App, Apple App store etc. however, these entities don't fit into your budget. So I would simply go for a Ireland Ltd or Scottish LP and pay the taxes required and forget about anonymity until you have the budget to setup something that works.

It's not meant to be rude, but simply an expert advise.
here he told me i not have the budget for this 2 countrys that why i was confused and i still need some compare list for this 3 countrys to pick the best option when ot comes to price,paperwork,bank,taxes etc....

Latest Threads