Our valued sponsor

What are the other benefits?

CosmicDebris

Offshore Agent
Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I understand offshore accounts to hide assets and that wealthy corporations are often taught how to avoid paying US taxes. What I don't understand are the other benefits.

I heard that a lot of adult webmasters use offshore hosting but I don't understand which laws they can skirt if they create their websites while sitting at their computers inside the USA. Do the same laws US citizens are supposed to abide by, apply when you place your webiste with an offshore host?

They are most often using VPN's and some sort of good proxies to hide where they come from, this in addition to alot of other tools to prevent anyone to ever know where they are in real.

That said, most will get caught anyway sooner or later.

I understand offshore accounts to hide assets and that wealthy corporations are often taught how to avoid paying US taxes. What I don't understand are the other benefits.
I heard that a lot of adult webmasters use offshore hosting but I don't understand which laws they can skirt if they create their websites while sitting at their computers inside the USA. Do the same laws US citizens are supposed to abide by, apply when you place your webiste with an offshore host?
Other benefits can be asset protection and securing anonymity when going the offshore route.

Offshore hosting is great if you sell services which may either be illegal or simply trash like these forex schemes and investment programs where you get a 500% return in 3 days. You can avoid your website to be shut down and such.

Reactions: alain
I would suggest that although most of things that have been written here are kind of true' date=' you should speak to a professional otherwise you could put yourself in a tough sitution legally. [/quote']
I agree, a consultant or agent who have been in the field of business to incorporate offshore companies is what you want to consult to get the answers you seek.

Reactions: lavel and alain
You may be some more clear so we may outline a few more benefits if any.

Reactions: alain
Setup a simple offshore company and you will be good to go. Don't tell the bank what business your into and don't put Adult business in the company activity description i.e. articles !! So you can get an account opened with almost any bank and you can receive your money hassle free!

In addition to asset protection, there are numerous other benefits of an offshore merchant account. Have a look at the following advantages:

1. The ability to accept payments from over 160 nations in multiple currencies.

2. Less trading restrictions even if you belong to a high-risk industry.

3. Huge savings because tax rates are low or negligible.

4. There are no transaction volume caps. Most offshore banks don’t limit the number of transactions per month. This provides you with full earning and saving potential.

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
In addition to asset protection, there are numerous other benefits of an offshore merchant account. Have a look at the following advantages:
1. The ability to accept payments from over 160 nations in multiple currencies.

2. Less trading restrictions even if you belong to a high-risk industry.

3. Huge savings because tax rates are low or negligible.

4. There are no transaction volume caps. Most offshore banks dont limit the number of transactions per month. This provides you with full earning and saving potential.
Agree with all 4 points ;)

Latest Threads