Our valued sponsor

Will Cyprus Incorporation Be Right for Your Needs?

cyprus-company.jpg
If you’re interested in setting up an offshore company, but you’re not quite sure where to seek out incorporation for your new firm, you’ll discover that Cyprus offers superlative advantages.
We are proud to offer Cyprus formation to our valued clientele. Our team has years of skill and experience, which is utilized in order to ensure that every client receives speedy, legal incorporation of his or her new company, for very affordable rates.

After you’ve learned how creating an International Business Company in Cyprus will benefit your career goals and business plans, you may just be tempted to reach out to us. We will be standing by in order to answer any questions that you have.

The process of hiring us in order to arrange your Cyprus company will be quick, simple and straightforward, so do consider getting in touch today. You’ll be so glad that you did!
Now, let’s discuss the specific benefits of a Cyprus company…

Benefits and Features of Cyprus Incorporation
First of all, in case you didn’t now, Cyprus is an island nation which rests in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. This country is a republic which has become world-renowned as a global financial center. In addition, it’s known for being a perfect home for International Business Companies (IBCs). In particular, those who wish to do business within the European Union (or prefer to direct EU-based investments outward) will benefit from Cyprus incorporation.

One key benefit of Cyprus company formation is access to a beneficial taxation system which is a bona fide “tax haven” for offshore companies. While Cyprus does comply with all EU laws and functions as a member of the EU, it definitely offers superior tax advantages to those who choose to incorporate their IBCs within the country. If you’d prefer to have a company set up in a true tax haven, Cyprus will be ideal for your needs.

However, Cyprus isn’t just for EU residents or investors. It’s actually a smart strategy for entrepreneurs all over the world.
Another advantage of choosing Cyprus is that this nation is a great place to set up international trusts which are extremely private. Since these trusts may be established without the disclosure of client names, they are an effective means of storing assets anonymously.

Get Started with Cyprus formation Today
Now is the best time to enjoy the benefits of Cyprus incorporation. By choosing to hire our company, you’ll be able to sit back and relax as we handle all of the details on your behalf. We know the ropes and we’ll be able to get your new International Business Company formation in very short order.

Well you can still protect your privacy when using nominees for a Cyprus company!
Would you say that appointing foreign nominees will protect your privacy in the Cyprus company? I consider to register a Seychelles holding to won the shares in a new Cyprus company and appoint a nominee I have found to be director. He does not even know he will be director of this :D

Reactions: lostguy
Would you say that appointing foreign nominees will protect your privacy in the Cyprus company? I consider to register a Seychelles holding to won the shares in a new Cyprus company and appoint a nominee I have found to be director. He does not even know he will be director of this :D
@Admin can you please answer the question also let me know if you can help with the registration of the Cyprus company?

How do you rate Cyprus company formation for online business? I don't mean privacy vise but just for business?
I read lots of good about Cyprus and want to register a company there for my online business. I'm ready to get started after all.

I consider to setup a new business not for the purpose of tax evasion or to get privacy but for setting up something legit but with tax benefits. For me it looks like a Cyprus company is one of the best entities if your budget is small but you want to do business in Europe.

Reactions: Saska2014
I plan a total & 100% legal structure and the shady one that I read about here on the forum a few times.

So my question is, how does the double tax treaties really work for a Cyprus company? Does it mean that if I pay tax in Cyprus I have not to pay tax in my country (say may country have an treaty) is that how I have to understand it?

Reactions: Saska2014 and hiju
it could work very well for you.. so far I have not hit any limites with MT

I started the incorporation of a new company in Cyprus yesterday! It seems to fit in my inventory of comapanies for my business activity.

What I'm missing is how I can setup the Cyprus corp without using my personal KYC ?

Latest Threads