We are looking for all recent victims of Rietumu fraud, specifically where the accounts were:
- suddenly converted from USD to EUR
- frozen for incoming and outgoing transfers
- closed under Clause 15.7 (Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance)
- funds seized or frozen without an...
Can you help me to list the Baltic banks around that accept foreign companies for account opening?
I have simple requirements:
internet banking in English
USD & EUR account
normal monthly fee (if applicable)
no personal visit if possible
Any Baltic bank you know can do that?
Here are 2 reasons for why you don't want to open an account with a bank in Latvia.
1. You don't gain any privacy at all, Latvia is not considered a offshore country but part of the European Union, that mean Tax Information Exchange Agreements are in full force here and you will get reported to...