100 gbs of disk space offshore hosting required

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
- 100 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support (OFFSHORE)
What are your views on superbithost.com web hosting solutions?
They accept BITCOIN - this what I need.

Do you have any personal experience dealing with them? Or have you heard any feedbacks about the quality of their services?

What host would you choose?

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Business Angel
Why do you need anonimity ? What do you want to host ? What specs do you need ? What security do you need ?

Answer those questions and you can make a shortlist of providers that will be able to host you, for a longer period.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, superbithost.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.

Stein

I suggest to use Libertyvps.net VPS hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Business Angel
Just go to lowendtalk.com and post your (hosting)request there.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have the starter package offered by superbithost.com and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

Generic

You can use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down and support guys are helpful.

Groussin

I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get offshore vps hosting. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Latest Threads