Our valued sponsor

2Checkout rejecting Delaware companies

Alex4Days

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
I've tried to get a 2checkout account for my business and got rejected. I know someone that got accepted there with a Panama company buy apparently Delaware non resident is not okey...

Got the following email from them:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in 2Checkout. We were unfortunately unable to approve your application because you completed the U.S. application when your business, as listed does not physically reside in the United States. If you return to https://www.2checkout/signup and complete a new application for non-U.S. based businesses, we'll be happy to re-review your application details.

To be clear, in order to underwrite your account in the U.S., your business must have a physical location in the U.S., meaning no P.O. Boxes. From your application details, you do not meet this requirement.

What payment processors accept Delaware non-resident companies?

Reactions: Spinat and negon
Principal office can be just a mailing/forwarding address.

I don't get why you would incorporate a company in the US, then put the principal office overseas. All it does is prevent you from using financial services.

I keep saying it in every thread when discussion on US companies comes up and it is stay the hell away from them in 2018.

What can possibly be the reason as a non-resident to choose to open a U.S company and give the US jurisdiction over your life. US tax law is changing, trade policy is evolving and tax preparers in US are being prosecuted left, right and centre every day.

Reactions: negon
I keep saying it in every thread when discussion on US companies comes up and it is stay the hell away from them in 2018.

What can possibly be the reason as a non-resident to choose to open a U.S company and give the US jurisdiction over your life. US tax law is changing, trade policy is evolving and tax preparers in US are being prosecuted left, right and centre every day.
can only agree to this. You look for troubles if you setup anything in the US!

Reactions: Martin Everson
2CheckOut are retards I have used them legit with my local company, they started with brutal demans like wanted phone numbers and such of all my customers so they can give them calls to confirm my deals.
They are so weird, like data protection act does not exist for them.

Reactions: Spinat
OP what are you doing now? I wonder since I also have a Delaware corp which I would like to use for 2co but seems not to be possible any longer!

2CheckOut are retards I have used them legit with my local company, they started with brutal demans like wanted phone numbers and such of all my customers so they can give them calls to confirm my deals.
They are so weird, like data protection act does not exist for them.
did you ever managed to get the account opened again?