Our valued sponsor

7 figure banking/private banking

Risehigh

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,
Example case:

Client does ask to get 1-2 Million moved from high tax country, central europe (money declared + taxed, legit and old Business) but doesnt trust Central europe banking in general and doesnt want to bet on just one horse.
I would from experience could say that a combination of some swiss, cyprus and Liechtenstein, singapure, bank accounts could work well.

He doesnt like that only 100k per account is saved in case of bank failures, so maybe need 10-20 accounts for him to feel save.

Also I woumd maybe talk about how well it might work if he didnt only 100% use euro to store more save, maybe go mix of euro, yuan, rubble, dollar, singapore dollar.

What are your guys thoughts, what to advice such a person also in regards to thats it is an old economy business person (real estate).

Best Regards

Hey,

It would be energy, time, and money waste to open 10 accounts for such a transaction. The most important thing is to find a reliable bank for that. Our clients with 6-7 figures running in and out have ease in their heads.

Most important is that the money would be from clean and legitimate sources.

I am very close to some financial institutions where I can sometimes make miracles, so I could get private banking experience or even custom pricing for that if needed.

Feel free to email me and let's schedule a call to speak this through.

From experience of deposits haircuts in Cyprus few years back I would definitely not hold there anything more than €100.000 long term.

Open google and type: "top 50 safest banks in the world" open gfmag ranking and you can't go wrong with top50 only if €1-2M is enough to open non resident account with them.
I am very close to some financial institutions where I can sometimes make miracles, so I could get private banking experience or even custom pricing for that if needed.
It would be great to learn which financial institutions are those, apart from Bankera.

Same kind of thread here

for 1-2 Million opening 10-20 account to just feel safe is meaningless.

As mention in said thread like Open account in IBKR and Swissquote.
And hold Bond/stock whatever you want , these holding are safe from bankruptcy of broker.

or you can open global systematic important bank like

Reactions: Risehigh
Same kind of thread here

And hold Bond/stock whatever you want , these holding are safe from bankruptcy of broker.

or you can open global systematic important bank like
Any specific thoughts on HSBC, was my 2nd thought tbh, after liechtenstein and switzerland ...

Reactions: troubled soul
Just buy gold , store it in a private vault in Liechtenstein, problem solved.
Before mentioning that gold is not liquid asset, bear in mind vaults nowadays come with integrated trading facilities, you might even enjoy some gains on it, instead of locking money for pennies...

Still 1-2M is 7 figures only if you count the zeros, but nowhere near around being a sum needing or facilitated to private banking.

So much wrong information in one thread, amazing

forget ch they b not protect you , i would go for singapore , but entry level is 5 m in singapore , best alternative is still dubai
Incorrect, you can open DBS\OCBC\OUB with much less than 5m, as far as I know it's 350000 SGD. Even Bank of Singapore will open an account for $3M.

Still 1-2M is 7 figures only if you count the zeros, but nowhere near around being a sum needing or facilitated to private banking.
incorrect, almost any private bank in Switzerland will accept you for 1M deposit and wealth management

forget ch they b not protect you , i would go for singapore , but entry level is 5 m in singapore , best alternative is still dubai
How exactly a CH "will not protect you"? How is putting $2M in Dubai (a dictatorship) safer than Switzerland

100% Correct

So much wrong information in one thread, amazing

Incorrect, you can open DBS\OCBC\OUB with much less than 5m, as far as I know it's 350000 SGD. Even Bank of Singapore will open an account for $3M.

incorrect, almost any private bank in Switzerland will accept you for 1M deposit and wealth management

How exactly a CH "will not protect you"? How is putting $2M in Dubai (a dictatorship) safer than Switzerland

100% Correct
I know they can onboard such, but 1M is a baby figure that doesn’t even need private banking.

at least not scrambled into 10 different accounts

Reactions: Risehigh

Latest Threads