Our valued sponsor

$840 million usd?

Alfrankenstein

BANNED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2023
Canada
Visit site
In what kind of bank can someone in the u.s. deposit like $840 million usd assuming theyre a high income earner? Could some of that money be invested in long term returns that will generate even more money? How could some of this money be put to use so the amount grows to like 1.4 or 1.6 billion usd? Would this be feasibly possible?

In what kind of bank can someone in the u.s. deposit like $840 million usd assuming theyre a high income earner? Could some of that money be invested in long term returns that will generate even more money? How could some of this money be put to use so the amount grows to like 1.4 or 1.6 billion usd? Would this be feasibly possible?
By investing it in Bitcoin.

Send me $100 million and I'll give you $400 million of my new crypto tokens. But hurry, as the price might double or even triple if you wait.
This is so much 2021…

Time has come to reveal to the world the secret of my financial success.

Introducing the Parabolic Oscillating Fibonacci Vortex (POFV) trading strategy, an avant-garde, multi-dimensional approach to financial markets that seamlessly fuses the chaotic beauty of nature with the deterministic precision of mathematical algorithms.

At the heart of this revolutionary strategy lies the Quantum Entangled Fibonacci Spiral, a self-replicating, fractal-based pattern that transcends the boundaries of traditional market analysis. By harnessing the synergistic power of parabolic oscillators, Mandelbrot sets, and quantum entanglement, the POFV strategy decodes the hidden language of financial markets with unparalleled accuracy.

The POFV strategy employs a proprietary Spacetime Continuum Regression Analysis (SCRA) to decode the enigmatic patterns of market fluctuations. By mapping the path of least resistance within the multidimensional Fibonacci matrix, SCRA identifies ephemeral wormholes in the market's fabric, allowing traders to leapfrog through the spacetime of financial data and capitalize on fleeting profit opportunities.

Utilizing cutting-edge neural network architecture and advanced quantum computing, the POFV strategy's Hyperbolic Market Predictor (HMP) operates in a probabilistic state of superposition. This enables the HMP to not only predict future price movements but also retroactively influence past market behavior, creating a self-fulfilling feedback loop of trading success.

yeah i saw it later (i guess it took me long to write my post, since i didn't see your when i started writing mine)
wasn't aware that you are joking, but in fact it did sound too good to be true (but then again big money big games)
i do find it a little bit strange that someone with 1 billion usd is asking for an advice here
i understand the inflation and everything, but still billion is a billion
maybe world changed too much

back on topic
original poster is the money legit? can you prove source of funds? (this will give you the idea which banks you can use)

Last edited:
Well I would say the best way to achieve your goal is to diversify. That being send, What time frame do you want reach your 1.4B?
On another note, but on a smaller scale, I could turn $2mil-4mil into $4mil-8mil through my yacht manufacturing business in 2 years.
Which is safe as collateral is backed by the yacht asset itself.
Returns are guaranteed.
You have ease of movement / transfer / source of funds.

We can happily take crypto as the investment, where you take the yacht as the purchase.
We build the yacht and register it in the BVI (your collateral).
You sell the yacht for profit. The sale of the yacht is a valid proof for source of funds (clean money)

• Love
Reactions: dnb and JohnnyDoe