Our valued sponsor

A bit lost... someone can help me :)

If bank account should be in the same country like company is not hard to setup.
It is hard setup if you want a cheap solution and easy solution that no need go visit the bank.

But i have suggested one setup already that not very expensive and no need visit the bank, do you know some other setup that cheap and easy to setup then share with me and this guy i would very happy :)

cyprus works fine but i feel expensive solution, but easy to setup :) I think it all depends how much money you have for invest then everything is easy :)

It is hard setup if you want a cheap solution and easy solution that no need go visit the bank.

But i have suggested one setup already that not very expensive and no need visit the bank, do you know some other setup that cheap and easy to setup then share with me and this guy i would very happy :)
Depends what do you mean by cheap solution.
1) take a fly ticket to some EU countries and setup the company/bank account
2) open company with nominee and he will make everything for you

Depends what do you mean by cheap solution.
1) take a fly ticket to some EU countries and setup the company/bank account
2) open company with nominee and he will make everything for you
yes but now you jump "easy" setup. offcourse you can always booking fly tickets and do all setup in every country but not everyone is ready to fly to another country to do that, many just want setup everything on they computer at home.

Not at all. If you are not ready to fly to another countries you can see alternatives.
1) open company remote with notharized documents/open bank account remote
2) use some company who offer nominee who can manage everything

Not at all. If you are not ready to fly to another countries you can see alternatives.
1) open company remote with notharized documents/open bank account remote
2) use some company who offer nominee who can manage everything
Yes this is interesting, can you give some cheap setup here i would happy i know only 1 so far that is cheap but i want to know if there is more that i have missed that no one brings up here

i suggested USA LLC and payoneer bank account if there is beter cheaper and same easy slolution then this one please bring it up i would very happy :) and maybe this guy to :)

I thinks USA LLC is quite cheap just state fee.
How much it costs you USA LLC in order to see if there any other solutions
Hmm yes the price is very hard to tell always when it comes to offshore setup because every agent have different prices always when you search internet...but i can just take a RANDOM agent that sell LLC setups in delaware to have something to compare the prices with. I not sure they are expensive this agent or if they are cheap i just take a random agent that i find at google now

here in thsi link you can see the prices they offer and again this is not my agent and i do not know anything about this agent at all i just take a random one that i find on google for you compare what cheap setup is

Our Services | Harvard Business Services, Inc.

What i not like with a USA LLC is that it need accounting service every year like many others....maybe someone know a cheap solution for accounting every year?

i heard it is possible hire cheap india freelancers for accounting service every year ,but not sure it is true and if it is good idea to do that?

From what I've established so far a Delaware LLC should cost no more than $600 to set up. Bank account is free if you travel to USA. PNC bank offer multi-currency accounts and merchant facilities. If you open up a new PayPal whilst in USA and link to bank account you should have full use of PayPal. At least that's what I've established. Anyone with any experience of this?

What i not like with a USA LLC is that it need accounting service every year like many others....maybe someone know a cheap solution for accounting every year?

i heard it is possible hire cheap india freelancers for accounting service every year ,but not sure it is true and if it is good idea to do that?

P.S: Accounting services each year in US will cost at least $1000-$1500 minimum. But offshore agents charge similar for updating company records in Belize/Seychelles etc
wow that is good news :) But i heard it is not possible open bank account in US with a delaware offshore company? even if you travel there, the only way i know is to use payoneer as us bank account?

Reactions: haslan
I didn't know a Delaware offshore company exists... I'm pretty sure Delaware is an onshore jurisdiction with corporate profits still payable to the IRS. The difference is shares are owned by foreigner or by US Citizen/Resident and the state doesn't charge tax on profits earned outside the state... Am I wrong???

As for banks you can open accounts in US without social security number. I have a US personal account and all I needed was a US address for a bank card to be sent to & 2 forms of ID (UK Passport & Driving license). I used my friends address (BOA & Wells Fargo both do this). I haven't personally opened a business account yet so if anyone with experience of this can interject it would be most appreciated

wow that is good news :) But i heard it is not possible open bank account in US with a delaware offshore company? even if you travel there, the only way i know is to use payoneer as us bank account?

I didn't know a Delaware offshore company exists... I'm pretty sure Delaware is an onshore jurisdiction with corporate profits still payable to the IRS. The difference is shares are owned by foreigner or by US Citizen/Resident and the state doesn't charge tax on profits earned outside the state... Am I wrong???

As for banks you can open accounts in US without social security number. I have a US personal account and all I needed was a US address for a bank card to be sent to & 2 forms of ID (UK Passport & Driving license). I used my friends address (BOA & Wells Fargo both do this). I haven't personally opened a business account yet so if anyone with experience of this can interject it would be most appreciated
Isn't Delaware Tax Free as far as I understand all of it?

The state of Delaware is tax free, but if you sell to US you will still be liable for Federal taxes. Hence don't be fooled that Delaware is "offshore." It is very much an onshore jurisdiction and with comes FATCA regulations, etc. Understand your target audience first and how first world markets view your industry. The US is fine if you're doing something that doesn't require privacy.

Isn't Delaware Tax Free as far as I understand all of it?

i will sell apps in US and i heard that i not liable for federal taxes in US if i use a delaware offshore setup because i not US citizen and i have no employed in US. and i heard it is only some things that you need pay tax for. if you want i can google it.

Will your bank account be in the US or elsewhere? For US bank account you are required to get an EIN tax code from the IRS. If you bank in the US be careful as my understanding is you will be liable for federal taxes if you sell to US. However, I'm no CPA. I'm just going by what I've found online as you have

i will sell apps in US and i heard that i not liable for federal taxes in US if i use a delaware offshore setup because i not US citizen and i have no employed in US. and i heard it is only some things that you need pay tax for. if you want i can google it.

Will your bank account be in the US or elsewhere? For US bank account you are required to get an EIN tax code from the IRS. If you bank in the US be careful as my understanding is you will be liable for federal taxes if you sell to US. However, I'm no CPA. I'm just going by what I've found online as you have
can someone confirm that i will bee liable for taxes in the US ? because i heard differnet storys about this all the time depends who you ask.

i will use payoneer bank account yes US bank

Latest Threads