Our valued sponsor

A bit lost... someone can help me :)

If you're interested I'm currently forming an LLC with a company called Cloud Peak Law Group to open a Wyoming LLC. They seem pretty legit so far but I'll share my experience once completed. I'm travelling to US to open a bank account mid June so I'll be able to update on whole process. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Yes i have done that sometimes Yes correct :)

Reactions: Starlights
If you're interested I'm currently forming an LLC with a company called Cloud Peak Law Group to open a Wyoming LLC. They seem pretty legit so far but I'll share my experience once completed. I'm travelling to US to open a bank account mid June so I'll be able to update on whole process. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
Hey i think i will do the same very soon :) Yes i would like to know how it is going :) keep me updated :)

@Starlights: What are the advantages of a Wyoming LCC compared to the here often suggested Belize/Seychelle corp + cypriotic bank account + 2checkout? Are you also selling digital products to europeans?
If you sell products in Amazon or google playstore you need have bank account in the samee country as your company. and only some country support developer to sell apps for example in this stores

yes i sell digital products on apple store and google playstore :)

if you ask me i looking for the most cheapest solution adn easiest solution on planet earth :) and i think everyone want find that setup for this kind of business :)

Reactions: suzy
If you sell products in Amazon or google playstore you need have bank account in the samee country as your company. and only some country support developer to sell apps for example in this stores

yes i sell digital products on apple store and google playstore :)

if you ask me i looking for the most cheapest solution adn easiest solution on planet earth :) and i think everyone want find that setup for this kind of business :)
You still didn't find any solution for your business to move on? :)

You still didn't find any solution for your business to move on? :)
It is very expensive for small business incoperate this days and hire people for auditing and accounting. is there no cheap solutions for small business that what i try find out here but i feel everyone here money is not the problem and they have business for a long time not just started....

i think if i not need have bank in same country as my company there are some cheap solutions and easy solutions

I totally agree with you @Starlights most seems to have either sufficient money to setup their offshore corp. as required or they are gambling with their business and taking the second best solution for their business and cross their fingers.

Might be more than you want/need but you could also consider an onshore operating company to do business and a second offshore company to shift the profits to. You would have easy access to stripe, paypal etc with the onshore company and your taxes would be reduced as this company can have no or very little profit. All the profits are shifted offshore. You can do this with management agreements or so forth to bill the onshore company.

Might be more than you want/need but you could also consider an onshore operating company to do business and a second offshore company to shift the profits to. You would have easy access to stripe, paypal etc with the onshore company and your taxes would be reduced as this company can have no or very little profit. All the profits are shifted offshore. You can do this with management agreements or so forth to bill the onshore company.

This sounds like a smart company setup. thanks for the advice. i just neef figure out how my onshore company shift profit offshore and nobody will notice it. is it legal to do like this ? stupid question maybe :)

It's certainly legal. It's how all the big companies like Apple etc reduce their taxes. But you would want to consult a professional to make it legit. You have to consider transfer pricing laws etc.