Our valued sponsor

A Review of Wise.com

No, I said the exact contrary. I provided genuine docs and info beforehand and obtained approval from wise.
weird, so Why did they close your account? I have maxed 4 accounts with them without a single issue (minus some tickets here and there), but I have to admit, that I utilize market places to receive my payments in 2 of them, but the others were just regular business accounts.
All the wise accounts I use with darks and fake docs have no issues.
So the Legitimate documents made them close your account and the fake ones survived?
You really hate wise that much, ha :D

I may be wrong but isn't using darks a dangerous path?
Life is dangerous that’s something you must live with ;)

weird, so Why did they close your account?
I don’t know and they won’t tell
So the Legitimate documents made them close your account and the fake ones survived?
Exactly. The fake ones are completely fake, not a single transaction is what it seems and not a single document is real. But I feed monkeys with what they like and we are all happy.

You really hate wise that much, ha :D
They are at position 2 of my hate list after Payoneer

Life is dangerous that’s something you must live with ;)

Exactly. The fake ones are completely fake, not a single transaction is what it seems and not a single document is real. But I feed monkeys with what they like and we are all happy.

What you didnt like about Payoneer?

Yeah, wise don't explain, so I can't comment much on it.
Payoneer? Come on now (Aside from their horrible FX rates and atrocious fees) they basically accept everybody, and they are paying the price now.
They accepted my Vanuatu company without any issue, and it's a company about consulting in things related to migration and custom clearing, so a high risk business.
They are one of the most lenient EMIs out there, maybe that's changed due to them being a public company, but I still have an account with them, and they didn't ask me for anything beside updating my tax info and the relationship with some of my clients, but that's it.

Payoneer? Come on now (Aside from their horrible FX rates and atrocious fees) they basically accept everybody, and they are paying the price now.
They accepted my Vanuatu company without any issue, and it's a company about consulting in things related to migration and custom clearing, so a high risk business.
They are one of the most lenient EMIs out there, maybe that's changed due to them being a public company, but I still have an account with them, and they didn't ask me for anything beside updating my tax info and the relationship with some of my clients, but that's it.
That’s what I thought, until they did something bad. For now I can only say that money deposited with Payoneer is not safe.

Here are wise rules for crypto:

1. You can receive funds from licensed crypto exchanges but you cannot send to crypto exchanges at all.
2. You can't send and receive payments for the purpose of crypto from individuals and unlicensed exchanges (except point #1).
3. You can actually use your wise card to purchase crypto.

Regarding what happened to you; bear in mind that all incoming transfers to your personal account must be manually reviewed by wise before shown in your account, their due diligence is usually birthdate of sender and your relation with him.

Latest Threads