Our valued sponsor

A wife or a mistress or a hooker

It was not a bottom line. It was just a simple 2d model approach. While the real relationship is not even 3d but ten dimensional stuff.

Let's elaborate. How about the age? As a rule getting experience and money come along with physical aging. Hovewer an average normal man is still physically attracted by and excited with younger women.
Here is a dillema. To chose a peer, who is not hot anymore, or to choose someone at the age range of your daughter who will never be attracted by your bald head, beer belly and fat arse. So who choose whom? Are you ready to admit that the sexiest part of your body and soul is your thick wallet? That's the thing. Or you better choose a peer for your peace of mind and f**k prostitutes? And there is no correct answet exist.

Relationship is multidimensional stuff and it's complicated when it comes to real life experience.

May I know what nationality or at least which world region was your wives from?
It doesnt matter where the wives were from ,all that matters is the logic that you give in the court .Everyone has an Achilles heel,it needs to be exploited to the hilt.
I had to fight them in court and after a long trial i won and didnt pay a dime to her.
just so you know both of my wives were from India.
And since i wont repeat my mistake again the next one wont be from India.You may now ask me why did i repeat my mistake when i married the second time.I thought it was a case of the wrong woman.Now i beleive it is the case of the wrong country.Indian women are the worst and Indian laws also are the worst.Luckily on both occassions i was able to prevail over my opponents.

It doesnt matter where the wives were from ,all that matters is the logic that you give in the court .Everyone has an Achilles heel,it needs to be exploited to the hilt.
I had to fight them in court and after a long trial i won and didnt pay a dime to her.
just so you know both of my wives were from India.
And since i wont repeat my mistake again the next one wont be from India.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: In India, you won against women......even in court !!!! You got divorce without paying dime....!!!!!!!!!!Are you Indian or non Indian ???

No, I mean a mistress in sence of a girlfriend. When you don;t tie yourself up with official marriage, or when you cheat on your wife with a lover, or with multiple lovers.
ahh okay... did this 20 years back, was married but fucked a bunch of hookers every weekend she was away :D

• Haha
Reactions: kkein and Mr Eros
I never understood why would someone use hooker or even hired wiferof/% on a regular basis. It is much better to be lonely in my opinion, you can refrain from masturbation and tame your desires, then you will enjoy true freedom. There is nothing bad about being single it was the case for many wise people, nearly all philosophers, many scientists etc

I never understood why would someone use hooker or even hired wiferof/% on a regular basis. It is much better to be lonely in my opinion, you can refrain from masturbation and tame your desires, then you will enjoy true freedom. There is nothing bad about being single it was the case for many wise people, nearly all philosophers, many scientists etc
hats off to this comment....Golden word....True most Creative people are lonely....and never married Newton,Tesla, The Wright Brothers , Leonardo da Vinci ,michelangelo

Find online 1% Girl , Model type girl rate.....I never hired one just read online
In your opinion what are realist rates?
and
where to find girl for monthly hire ?
You can find an asian wife for hire using multiple dating sites such as date in asia etc, or in person.
Going rate should not exceed USD 20-50 per day for a hot chick on the monthly basis depends on your age, appearance, social skills etc.

As for CIS countries you can count on 1-2K per month. But you shouold search on the spot for those who reside in their home countries, as rates tend to grow up significantly as soon as they move to live abroad to Dubai, Europe, USA etc

Just don't let yourself to fall in love or you will end up paying 10 times more. It's just a busines for them so you must accept the rules of the game or you will regret for sure.

There is a saying ..... "behind every successful man there is a strong woman!"........
The word of wisdom here. A good wife is a good advisor too. Sometimes most hard decisions are made with a little help of your woman.

P.S. Of course a one should never talk about business with a whore

I never understood why would someone use hooker or even hired wife
Well, it is optimization of your time and expenses.

Relationship based on the feelings require a lot of efforts. You can't pay off with money only. You should devote your time, love and attention to build a love, trust, friendship and family. And it's a kinda high risk business, as your investments often can not be recouped.

Whereas when you buy a hooker you pay straight for sex or gfe which save your money, efforts and time. And you don't have any obligations.

Some opt for hired wives because it is a simulation of real relationship. She pretends she in love with you, but you don't need to invest your time and efforts to get her love, care and attention. And you can always quit. But it is also high risk business, since you can end up falling in love and get into real trouble.
Also hiring a wife / girlfriend sometimes is the only way to be together with young hot chick, who would never ever could become your wife in real life.

Last edited:
I can solve your problems by organizing fake marriages smi(&% You get the whole package with the ceremony, certificates etc. but it’s all fake. So you can dispose of your “wife” at any time without negative consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: kkein
I can solve your problems by organizing fake marriages smi(&% You get the whole package with the ceremony, certificates etc. but it’s all fake. So you can dispose of your “wife” at any time without negative consequences.
Not fake marriage, but Monthly rental GF arrangement without any Drama? Do you know startup like this UBER for Monthly GF rental ???

What is a point? Why does someone need a ceremony?

Not fake marriage, but Monthly rental GF arrangement without any Drama? Do you know startup like this UBER for Monthly GF rental ???
DIA (dateinasia) is your best source

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: In India, you won against women......even in court !!!! You got divorce without paying dime....!!!!!!!!!!Are you Indian or non Indian ???
I am Indian.

seems you never visited India....come to India , You find US/EU girls angles....
Yes true Indian women are the worst in the globe.In front of them us/eu women are angels.azb1 is absolutely correct.The amount of abuse an Indian man undergoes never happens in the west.And its very well brushed under the mat.

seems you never visited India....come to India , You find US/EU girls angles....
Yes true Indian women are the worst in the globe.In front of them us/eu are angels.azb1 is absolutely correct.The amount of abuse an Indian man undergoes never happens in the west.I had to dig up court verdicts dating back to 1864 to win in one of the cases.

Latest Threads