Our valued sponsor

About Advanc c.as-h and pays.era privacy

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello friends

I would like to know if a Advanc c.as-h account number registered by a company is shared by they with tax autorities. (AEOI)
What info receive a company recipient and bank recipient about bank transfer received from advch? Is the name of the company holder displayed? What country as sender see the recipient bank?

Do you know also if others online bank accounts as Pa-ysera share info (AEOI) about owner of company bank account holder?

I really dont need card, I need make online bank transfer in Euro to others bank accounts with privacy, preferably with IBAN and low fees. The amount in bank account will never exceed usd250000 and the company is registered before Oct 2015

thank you very much

Reactions: redeye
As from what they told me then no! But you don't wont to open an account there with your own documents for several reasons!

According to what we know from the Cyprus banks you can bank there.

Hello redeye

Then they dont share info with countries because are electronic money institution?

I checked for le.upay but I read now they will start sharing owner details due to SAT.ABANK requisites and Malta banks now share info of new accounts opened with tax authorities.

I need european IBAN for make bank transfer without display my company name to recipient bank or could work if the bank recipient see other holder name different, on this way I have no problem opening with my own documents

Will I be able to make bank transfers with advcas or other electronic account without showning to the receiving bank my company name?

thank you very much