Our valued sponsor

about estonian e-residency

I forgot to say that 2500 euros should be placed on an Estonian bank account.

At the end of the summer it will possible to open a bank account remotely.

E residency costs 100 euros

that's the official link i have used About - e-Estonia

the problem now is related to the service providers, there are a handful that have been chosen by the government.
This is an easy way to avoid taxes! Did someone got their e-residency?

Reactions: diablo
I don't know if you heard of it but estonian government has launched an ID card called E residency which allow with a card reader to incorporate a company from the Internet.

Estonia it's 0% corporate tax and 20% on dividends. That's what you will read everywhere.

Now,

1. It is the eurozone, and it has to be VAT registered.

2. You depend on people who speak and read Estonian (i guess you don't)

3. More importantly they have an electronic system to upload the annual report and it looks like you have to output all your transactions to the estonian accountant system. (oh yes, great for privacy and anonymity).

4. There re few service providers and see us (westerners) as big walking wallets, it is overpriced compared to west european services.

5. Virtual office + full accounting for it consultant (means 3 transactions a month) => 1500 dollars per year on average

6. It is not paper free and as i read russian, (russians are amongst the one who go the most for E residency), he wrote that the administration mindset of people was like 35 years back soviet era. So, it is E-Bureaucracy.
You have been a great value for this forum. Wonder what you did since you got banned!

Reactions: icecold
Beside that, you don't even have to go Estonia to create the e-citizenship, create a bank account etc.

The company leapin handles anything for you including creating the bank account etc.:
Plans & Pricing | LeapIN

The bank Holvi (which fees you €35 a month) also lets to create your account online and they serve you free e-billing service and e-accounting. For for Holvi, you should find an address in Estonia and handle the accounting/taxing stuff yourself.

PS: But as far as I know, Holvi does not support SWIFT money transfer, you need to be in the Euro zone in order to use it.

Reactions: diablo

Latest Threads