Our valued sponsor

Accepted Credit Cards for digital goods

roman7779

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi
I work in e-commerce, with digital goods. We have UK LLP (two residents of Russia) and a Payoneer account. We tried to connect many payment providers, but almost all of us refused.
Most do not take Payoneer. Some do not like the beneficiaries from Russia. This is a big problem for us now. We have a physical address in Russia only.
Stripe, 2co they refused to accept us
We also can not open online bank n26 or revolut. They do not support Russia.

Can anyone give me advice, please?

Digital goods covers what? If there are so many payment processors that refused to work with you then you must look at your business model and change it.

Digital goods covers what? If there are so many payment processors that refused to work with you then you must look at your business model and change it.

Thanks for your reply.

These are plugins and WordPress themes. This is a simple business model, with one-time payments and subscriptions.
It became a real nightmare after the stripe blocked my account.
2co did not accept us.
Many payment providers said that they could not accept us because of payoneer. They want a real EU or US bank account
For residents of Russia and the CIS, this has always been a problem. A lot of our people cannot use financial instruments available to residents of the EU and the USA
Now I in verification in several providers
paysera
g2a pay
Fondy

Hi
I work in e-commerce, with digital goods. We have UK LLP (two residents of Russia) and a Payoneer account. We tried to connect many payment providers, but almost all of us refused.
Most do not take Payoneer. Some do not like the beneficiaries from Russia. This is a big problem for us now. We have a physical address in Russia only.
Stripe, 2co they refused to accept us
We also can not open online bank n26 or revolut. They do not support Russia.

Can anyone give me advice, please?

paddle.com