Our valued sponsor

Question Account for Marshall

GlobalConsult

Sep 21, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Any idea where I can open a corporate account for a company registered in Marshall Islands?

I am looking for an account at an EMI - not a Bank and with less account opening/maintenance fee.

As DIR/SH is a nominee registered, the UBO is resident in Germany. Business activities are business consulting.

What type of consulting would that be and is there substantial evidence as to the background of the BO being able to provide such consulting? Also why isnt the BO appointing himself as Director since I understand he will be the consulting professional. Kindly let me know of this info and maybe I can help. If you wish to discuss it in private kindly let me know and i can PM you

Like @Sols mentioned already you are going nowhere with such a Setup in 2022.

If you are looking for the usally KPI's like 0% Tax, 100% Privacy, No Audit or Accounting requirement AND getting decent reliable retail Banking - look at Dubai and what we propose.

I mean if the whole point of such an setup is obviously Tax Evasion from another German Guy then spend at least more then 1000$ on such a Setup otherwise your German UBO's spends time in a German Prison - it's easy like that.

Latest Threads