Accounting - Professional and Records [SYC]

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Pretty active this morning :)

Regarding to accounting in Seychelles IBC I have read that accounting could be done in a really simple way.

Accounting records should be:

a. Sufficient to show and correctly explain the Entity’s transactions;

b. Enable the financial position of the Entity to be determined with reasonable accuracy at any time

c. Enable for accounts of the Entity to be prepared.

So my question is...do I really need a professional accountant to keep track of my records or I can just use excel sheets or QuickBooks by myself?

Where should I keep accounts/financial records?

Thanks

What accounting? LoL you don't need that, forget it, no one will ever ask about it! Never did accounting for my company, in case they ask I will pull some excel sheet to them with 2 expenses :D

Reactions: JohnLocke
You don't need any professional accounting! Actually you only need to sign a letter where the accounting is kept if someone ever will ask for it.

Anyway it is very easy to maintain accounting should you ever be asked for it. You would be surprised what it looks like when you compare it to other countries and their accounting rules.

Never been asked for something like that, only 1 form has been completed and signed and returned and thats it!

Having a professional accountant is the best way to go. They can handle your account and protect them from possible threats and danger. Just pick a good accountant and you don't have to worry anymore.

Latest Threads