Our valued sponsor

Action Required: Verify your Mercury Account Details For LLC

cristiansilva33as

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello, first day of the year, I received an email today to re-verify my mercury account. Has anyone else received this?

We are required to periodically ensure your company information for LLC is up to date applicable to our KYC (Know Your Customer) standards.

Reactions: EliasIT
oh by the way, new law for all foreign LLC owners from FINCEN in 2024 to submit KYC report (and the CPAs don't want to do it because it's kind of separate from their duties, so we need to file it ourselves) info here "fincen.gov/boi", just FYI. (Fines for all who don't comply and missed the announcement yada yada, you know).
My Mercury bank from 2021, also foreign LLC, did not get any KYC notifications, maybe because I barely had activity there, using my Chase/Schwab/BofA/Revolut primarily, forgot about them. A good spare account tho =) .

oh by the way, new law for all foreign LLC owners from FINCEN in 2024 to submit KYC report (and the CPAs don't want to do it because it's kind of separate from their duties, so we need to file it ourselves) info here "fincen.gov/boi", just FYI. (Fines for all who don't comply and missed the announcement yada yada, you know).
My Mercury bank from 2021, also foreign LLC, did not get any KYC notifications, maybe because I barely had activity there, using my Chase/Schwab/BofA/Revolut primarily, forgot about them. A good spare account tho =) .
The deadline for companies created before 12/31/2023 to submit the report BOI is 01/01/2025, correct?

The deadline for companies created before 12/31/2023 to submit the report BOI is 01/01/2025, correct?
yup, good point, I forgot about it.

```
company created before January 1, 2024, will have till January 1, 2025 to file the initial beneficial ownership information report. If a company is formed after December 31, 2023, it will have 90 days from the date of formation to submit a report.
```

Reactions: EliasIT
Yes, just for one of my companies. I completed the process with 2 clicks.
Same here no issues, a few clicks and an e-mail did the trick.

Latest Threads