Our valued sponsor

Actively seeking remote working / business opportunities

Jump123

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Good morning from South Africa, I am currently looking for remote work opportunities, these could include business opportunities too. I am based in South Africa my areas of speciality include business development, sales and marketing. I have experience in communicating at c-level and mid-level management. My industry experience includes financial services (B2B & B2C) and have also spent many years in the B2B space in a number of industries. Ultimately I am looking for an opportunity that provides me with both financial independence and time freedom if that makes any sense along with the opportunity to earn a Dollar / GBP / Euro based income.

Reactions: uplana
@Jump123 - We are looking for a Partner-Head of Sales/Marketing for one of our financial sector projects, wouldn't mind at all talking in depth about it with you.
Hi Nicholas, I am certainly interested to know more, please feel free to email me at [email protected] so that we can set up a virtual meeting. Thanks a ton Nicholas for getting back to me. Looking forward to catching up.

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton

Latest Threads