Our valued sponsor

Adding funds to Paysera personal account ?

raoufsb

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys I need some help with adding funds to my paysera account. I'm from a country that's outside the EEA and the way I usually did it was to use skrill in order to send money from my debit card in EUR to my EUR paysera account, it took around a day but didn't generate any fees. last time I tried to do this though the payment failed and after contacting support I was told it was blocked for regulatory reason and that I had to select another destination., so now I'm looking for another way to add money into my account. I tried using transferwise as a go between but unfortunately my debit card gets rejected when I use it to fund my transferwise account and skrill transfers to TW don't work either. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Do you tried with AdvCash, they are straight forward, have debit card and works stable also with large amounts.
I mean I'm pretty satisfied with Paysera atm, I also have their debit card. I just am unable to actually fund the account or the card. If you meant using Advcash as a go between my debit card and Paysera unfortunately it looks like their fees are pretty hefty, especially when it comes to outgoing sepa transfers. Do you know of an EMI that allows topping up using debit cards like transferwise does and has free/cheap SEPA transfers? Because that's what skrill allowed me to do.

Reactions: lavel

Latest Threads