Our valued sponsor

Adsense -> US LLC -> UAE

Yeah maybe getting tax residence with a HNWI program in Cyprus (60 days stay requirement) or in Georgia (no stay requirement) and set up your business and yourself in the UAE as well. However both programs state that you can't reside longer then 183 in any other country.
And you would also need to create substance in the UAE and meet management and control rules in Cyprus or Georgia to make sure the business will not be seen as tax resident by Cyprus or Georgia.

Reactions: FreedomSearcher
This may be a problem. UAE was a good fit because you can spend 1 day every 6 months with a lot of flexibility, while with Cyprus or Georgia the are more strict rules.
In order to make the Georgia option work as 0 % do you need to be a tax resident in Georgia right? And with that, you cannot stay in another country for more than 183 days in a row but there is no minimum time to stay in Georgia so in a year you can stay away from Georgia without any problems, am I right?

Can we use the Georgia setup without being resident in Georgia but by having a company there?

Reactions: FreedomSearcher
This may be a problem. UAE was a good fit because you can spend 1 day every 6 months with a lot of flexibility, while with Cyprus or Georgia the are more strict rules.
In order to make the Georgia option work as 0 % do you need to be a tax resident in Georgia right? And with that, you cannot stay in another country for more than 183 days in a row but there is no minimum time to stay in Georgia so in a year you can stay away from Georgia without any problems, am I right?

Can we use the Georgia setup without being resident in Georgia but by having a company there?
With the HNWI program in Georgia there are no stay requirements as well, so Georgia will most likely not make a problem of you stay out of the country 90% of the time.

You can use a Georgian company but you will be subject to 15% when you turn out dividends, so I don't see why you would do that.

I have solved the problem. I have just entered there me as a person living in my home country which has a tax treaty with US and I'm getting the money through EMI.

Not legal setup and not recommended, consult with your tax advisor, but it works for me.

Reactions: JohnLocke