Our valued sponsor

Adult Business - How to choose jurisdiction for best privacy protection?

tonsrcret

Offshore Agent
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I am operating a (legal) adult related business from Canada with operations in USA & Canada.

It is currently incorporated as a UK limited company (as per merchant account bank requirement requires an Eu company). Business is already trading, processing credit cards etc.

I would like to move it to a jurisdiction that offers better anonymity. (Not to evade taxes, all is declared in my home country). Problem with UK company is all directors and shareholders (me) are publicly listed in all sorts of web sites which makes me potentially vulnerable to undesirable things such as government fishing expeditions (adult industry is a great target for all sorts of frivolous legal acts) or just crazy people wanting to out personal infos on the Internet etc.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Well, for company formation in Europe I would recommend you to look into Cyprus. If you appoint a nominee director and shareholder you can keep the company anonymous. As far as I know you can appoint a company as director and shareholder for a UK company, it may be worth to double check that options. If so, a Seychelles or Belize company would help you can full privacy.

Latest Threads