Our valued sponsor

ADV Cash business accounts

They don't do business accounts as far as I remember. They have nothing that separates from each other.

They don't do business accounts as far as I remember. They have nothing that separates from each other.
They do offer business accounts and I have one.

Has anyone had any chance with ADV Cash business accounts?
I'd like to know for businesses in which countries can they open accounts AND provide debit cards.
Is there a list?
They should be able to offer you debit cards if you're EU resident

We do have business accounts.

EU, UK, Switzerland (both Visa and MC) as well as Turkey, Israel (Visa only) business accounts can get ADV Europe plastic and virtual cards in EUR and USD which are basically the same as cards for personal accounts in these eligible countries. Meaning the cards are not corporate in the name of the company, they are personal cards in the name of the account owner.

Reactions: JackAlabama
We do have business accounts.

EU, UK, Switzerland (both Visa and MC) as well as Turkey, Israel (Visa only) business accounts can get ADV Europe plastic and virtual cards in EUR and USD which are basically the same as cards for personal accounts in these eligible countries. Meaning the cards are not corporate in the name of the company, they are personal cards in the name of the account owner.
On a separate note: Do you have a timeline when the unionpay card loading feature is back?