Our valued sponsor

EMI/Online bank that can send money to Tinkoff or Sberbank

Dear Respected Members of this Forum,

Given that my business operations are centered around Russian imports, I am reaching out to inquire whether any esteemed members of this community are acquainted with financial institutions through which I can facilitate the sending and receiving of funds from my client, utilizing their Tinkoff or Sberbank accounts.

While I am aware that ADV cash serves as a viable avenue for transferring funds to Russian cards, it is worth noting that my client does not endorse this particular mode of payment. As such, I am keen on exploring alternative channels that are capable of effecting money transfers to Tinkoff or Sberbank bank accounts.

I should highlight that I am neither a Russian national nor a resident of any Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) country. Consequently, I anticipate that the spectrum of available banking institutions for my use may be limited.

I appreciate your expertise and insights on this matter.

Best Regards,
Samoaner

You can speak with @Gediminas he may have a good solution for your Russian operation.

Reactions: DeutschSamoaner
Dear Respected Members of this Forum,

Given that my business operations are centered around Russian imports, I am reaching out to inquire whether any esteemed members of this community are acquainted with financial institutions through which I can facilitate the sending and receiving of funds from my client, utilizing their Tinkoff or Sberbank accounts.

While I am aware that ADV cash serves as a viable avenue for transferring funds to Russian cards, it is worth noting that my client does not endorse this particular mode of payment. As such, I am keen on exploring alternative channels that are capable of effecting money transfers to Tinkoff or Sberbank bank accounts.

I should highlight that I am neither a Russian national nor a resident of any Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) country. Consequently, I anticipate that the spectrum of available banking institutions for my use may be limited.

I appreciate your expertise and insights on this matter.

Best Regards,
Samoaner
Open bank accounts in Armenia, Georgia, or any CIS country. That is usually the easiest way to deal with banks in Russia.
Other options would be banks in Serbia and UAE in that order.

We had a developer with an account in Thinkoff bank, so we paid him with regular SWIFT prior to 02/2022.
After it was no more possible to do with SWIFT, we created a QIWI account and verified it (actually it can be verified outside of "Russia" in CIS countries and in Germany with German phone number and German citizenship).
We were loading Qiwi with crypto stablecoins (using bestchange[.]com - where you just have a list of exchanges and reputations). So, after loading funds in Qiwi, you might have transfered it to any Russian bank directly.
The scheme was working until July 26 when Qiwi was temporarily blocked by Russian National Bank (LOL, idiots). So if Russian National Bank will allow Qiwi to renew its operations - the scheme will work for you.
Currently, we are thinking to pay the developer directly with one of the exchanges, so we don't load funds to our Qiwi, but directly send money to developer's bank (by card number - it's usually practice in Russia) and pay for it in crypto Stablecoin.

We had a developer with an account in Thinkoff bank, so we paid him with regular SWIFT prior to 02/2022.
After it was no more possible to do with SWIFT, we created a QIWI account and verified it (actually it can be verified outside of "Russia" in CIS countries and in Germany with German phone number and German citizenship).
We were loading Qiwi with crypto stablecoins (using bestchange[.]com - where you just have a list of exchanges and reputations). So, after loading funds in Qiwi, you might have transfered it to any Russian bank directly.
The scheme was working until July 26 when Qiwi was temporarily blocked by Russian National Bank (LOL, idiots). So if Russian National Bank will allow Qiwi to renew its operations - the scheme will work for you.
Currently, we are thinking to pay the developer directly with one of the exchanges, so we don't load funds to our Qiwi, but directly send money to developer's bank (by card number - it's usually practice in Russia) and pay for it in crypto Stablecoin.
Why not use binance P2P and that’s it? Much cheaper.

Reactions: DeutschSamoaner
Hi, how long it has been taken to open an account? In which currency do you accept payments from Russia and from which banks? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hey, I am sorry, I am still in the process of opening an account (I don't have options for transactions yet), I haven't used the correct term. Everything is working fine till now, they will ask for 10,000 USD deposit if you are opening remotely. It usually lasts for two weeks. They have a welcoming online customer support, you can ask them anything you want (use a translator to Georgian if you have to)

Last edited:
Hey, I am sorry, I am still in the process of opening an account (I don't have options for transactions yet), I haven't used the correct term. Everything is working fine till now, they will ask for 10,000 USD deposit if you are opening remotely. It usually lasts for two weeks. They have a welcoming online customer support, you can ask them anything you want (use a translator to Georgian if you have to)
Is it SOLO Bank?

Ok, thanks a lot

Thanks a lot, you have all been helpful to me. :) I have opened an account in Georgia, namely in Bank of Georgia. It has continuously been working fine since I opened it.
Are you sure that Georgian bank will transfer money to a Russian bank? Last time we checked (Nov 22) we received a strict "NO" to make a SWIFT transfer to the bank that was not sanctioned by that time.

I see a lot of persons selling and buying crypto in Binance EU and UAE using Tinkoff bank
Then their situation has to be different. I asked the support directly when the problem first occured on March 8.

Attachments

• 330321982_106910125662720_7574330876158216972_n.png
    330321982_106910125662720_7574330876158216972_n.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 34
Please could you share bank name (and manager contact details) in PM to apply for such account?

Please could you share bank name (and manager contact details) in PM to apply for such account?

Easiest banks to open in Georgia would be TBC Bank and Bank of Georgia in that order. Bank of Georgia is more political, so if tensions with Russia is high they are the first to restrict wires and transfers into and out of Russia. TBC usually follows along but after a while.

Reactions: Flxy
I wouldn't recommend crypto payments. It's a gray zone in Russia (still), everything could be fine, but suddenly bank could ask for additional documents and etc. Time to time Russians working in this field get their account blocked.
As for Tinkoff bank, they have special scheme - Tinkoff GtPaid, it works via their partner company in Armenia, but it's allowed only for companies and for personal entrepreneurs. If you send money to your partners with PE license or to a company it would be the solution. Though your partners suppoused to be in IT sector, or they have to add IT ОКВЭД code for Tax service (it could be done in 1 day).
More informartion here: Прием платежей из-за границы от иностранных контрагентов (it's in Russian, but you can use Google translate)

BTW, just remembered. There is a company which allows payment to russian bank cards, but i have not tried this one. It's called Easy Staff.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend crypto payments. It's a gray zone in Russia (still), everything could be fine, but suddenly bank could ask for additional documents and etc. Time to time Russians working in this field get their account blocked.
As for Tinkoff bank, they have special scheme - Tinkoff GtPaid, it works via their partner company in Armenia, but it's allowed only for companies and for personal entrepreneurs. If you send money to your partners with PE license or to a company it would be the solution. Though your partners suppoused to be in IT sector, or they have to add IT ОКВЭД code for Tax service (it could be done in 1 day).
More informartion here: Прием платежей из-за границы от иностранных контрагентов (it's in Russian, but you can use Google translate)

BTW, just remembered. There is a company which allows payment to russian bank cards, but i have not tried this one. It's called Easy Staff.
Thanks.

Solar Staff, yes.