Our valued sponsor

AdvaCash what do you think?

The problem is that I asked someone to transfer money directly to my wallet with bitcoins and he didn't do that within the 15 minutes the window is open. So I got the TRX number and provided it to AdvCash since then, no answer.

Strange thing is, that I got 2 transfers at the same time, both time I wrote their support and the first transaction was credited to my account but the second was not and they keep in silence! LoL that's how they increase their profits. I have withdrawn all my money there and will only use them for transit transactions in the future. This is just not professional.

Reactions: clemens
Hello,

Have been with https://advcash.com/en/ for some time and I'm very satisfied with them. Actually their fees are high compared to real bank fees but on the other hand when opening the account with darks it's total anonymous to use.

I find this service to be awesome and when doing research on them I can read there are thousands using them each day.

What are your thoughts about this service as an alternative to a real offshore bank account?
Has been working fine for me.

Reactions: negon
yeah it sucks. But honestly the way I use AdvCash is different as most of you. so I'm happy if they just stay in business for a long time. So I withdraw my money frequently and don't have to worry :)

Reactions: clemens
yeah it sucks. But honestly the way I use AdvCash is different as most of you. so I'm happy if they just stay in business for a long time. So I withdraw my money frequently and don't have to worry :)
have been doing very fine with them so farthu&¤#

Advcash FAQ's:
"Please note that in certain cases and after certain transactions, verification and/or additional verification may be requested according to our security and fraud prevention practices."

Be prepared for a frozen AdvCash account unless you can satisfy their extra verifications!

Latest Threads