Our valued sponsor

Breaking News! Advanced Private Message / Conversation system for all paid subscriptions.

Breaking News!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
NEWS!

In a constant effort to make OffshoreCorpTalk even more attractive to all paying members, we have with immediate effect introduced our new advanced Private Message system.

For those who use the forum actively and have a lot of communication with other users, it is a true revelation, it is ultimately easier to handle many messages from many different users.

It is now possible to do the following:
  • Easily see conversation participants.
  • Easily see who has left a conversation permanently.
  • Multiple conversations manipulation
  • Labels/Folders
  • Trash bin & rejoin deleted conversations.
  • Conversation rules
  • Participant groups
  • Auto Respond to conversation starter
  • Sticky a conversation
  • Locked conversations
  • Inbox popup last poster avatar
  • Kick Participants out of conversations
  • Prune conversations that haven't had a reply in x days
  • and much more....
We hope that this new initiative can make it even more attractive to choose one of our memberships.

The new system applies to; Silver Membership, Mentor Group light and Mentor Group Gold.

NEWS!

In a constant effort to make OffshoreCorpTalk even more attractive to all paying members, we have with immediate effect introduced our new advanced Private Message system.

For those who use the forum actively and have a lot of communication with other users, it is a true revelation, it is ultimately easier to handle many messages from many different users.

• Labels/Folders
  • Conversation rules
  • Participant groups
  • Sticky a conversation
  • Locked conversations
  • and much more....
We hope that this new initiative can make it even more attractive to choose one of our memberships.

The new system applies to; Silver Membership, Mentor Group light and Mentor Group Gold.
@James Spader...Such relentless and Continous advancements inline with the forum...

you kept the intensity and thus far updates and improvements within the Oceetee has been an all year round effort and remarkable...An all out impressive and dedicated feat..

All Aboard The Oceetee... thu&¤#

Yes, sure, no problem with monero, do you want me to PM you the details ?

NEWS!

• Labels/Folders
  • Conversation rules
  • Participant groups
  • Sticky a conversation
  • Locked conversations
  • and much more....

Thank you Admin, that helps to organize my conversations, much appreciated.

Reactions: JohnLocke
exactly what I needed. My inbox is a mess with all the PM's!

NEWS!

• Labels/Folders
  • Conversation rules
  • Participant groups
  • Sticky a conversation
  • Locked conversations
  • and much more....

Hi, do i need to upgrade my account to be able to send/receive a PM? If so, what are the upgrade options? Sorry dont know where/who to ask! Cheers

Hi, do i need to upgrade my account to be able to send/receive a PM? If so, what are the upgrade options? Sorry dont know where/who to ask! Cheers
Correct, you can find the options to upgrade your account at the below link. If it is for private use ONLY you can simply buy a 1 year Silver membership.

Reactions: JJReddick