Our valued sponsor

Advcash crs?

Also if I order a card and spend my crypto not declared I will not be reported to my country tax agency?
The way you're asking that makes it look like you're committing tax evasion
If you order a card, it'll be in your name
Whenever and wherever you use your card, your information will most likely be saved (Name, Card info, IP, etc)
If a tax agency or police ask AdvCash for your account information, they will give it to them including all your activity (card, payments, etc) and you'll be in deep trouble.

Are they going to send information automatically? No, for now.
Can they send information in the future? Yes.

If you're using a company, you may get away, but I think you're talking about using your personal information.

The way you're asking that makes it look like you're committing tax evasion
If you order a card, it'll be in your name
Whenever and wherever you use your card, your information will most likely be saved (Name, Card info, IP, etc)
If a tax agency or police ask AdvCash for your account information, they will give it to them including all your activity (card, payments, etc) and you'll be in deep trouble.

Are they going to send information automatically? No, for now.
Can they send information in the future? Yes.

If you're using a company, you may get away, but I think you're talking about using your personal information.
Yes I have 20k of euros in bitcoin not declared, I just want to spend at the supermarket or for doing gasoline with the card, I don't plan to buy cars or similar s**t...so I want to know if for personal uses I will be automatically reported to tax agency or if tax agency will caught me for spending with the card? I dont plan to buy a car or something suspicious

Yes I have 20k of euros in bitcoin not declared, I just want to spend at the supermarket or for doing gasoline with the card, I don't plan to buy cars or similar s**t...so I want to know if for personal uses I will be automatically reported to tax agency or if tax agency will caught me for spending with the card? I dont plan to buy a car or something suspicious
Find someone to give you cash for the BTC and you're good to go

Latest Threads