Our valued sponsor

AdvCash for credit card processing?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I have seen a few users here posting about AdvCash options to offer a payment gateway for webmasters to accept credit cards on their website.

Has anyone used them already for this purpose and if so, what is your experience?

Also, do they acceot Visa and MasterCard payments?

Also, does anyone know if they have ready-made plug-ins for say wordpress, WooCommerce and other major CMS?

Well I'm saying this based on my experiences with Russian processors because in the past I have tried charging USA cards with Russian processors. Of course I was charging my own cards and not other people's cards but the results were the same nonetheless.

Reactions: KimberlyJames
why not hire a guy on upwork to do the integration?
True that's an option. It may sound fancy but it sure has its perks... Dealing with freelance programmers on such a project could be a real pain if you don't have some reliable enough to work with. Then there might be the need for ongoing maintenance and updating, which could be complicated to keep up with if you don't have a team for that.

My comment was looking more into an open-source solution with a growing community around it. The community alone could cater to things like maintenance and needed updates. ~ Well this alone could be an interesting little business idea for someone with the right resources and time to make it work!

Reactions: Novice

Latest Threads