Our valued sponsor

ADVICE ON THIS BANK

montterio

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Please does Any one knows any thing about this bank neither familiar with it , Good advice will be grateful

abmoneyplus

And Lastly does Anyone knows good merchant that does invoice only ? in EU OR UK

They aren’t fake they do offer accounts but I was asking regaridng what type of business you are to see if given my experience you fit their criteria (for instance sector and what the business does)

I have known them for many years

They aren’t fake they do offer accounts but I was asking regaridng what type of business you are to see if given my experience you fit their criteria (for instance sector and what the business does)

I have known them for many years
Mate this not about business running !!! I was just asking if they are legit or not , is very simple and straight up question , you got that ?

Was just trying to help - the idea of the forum is for people to share their knowledge and assist others

there’s cases where people ask about working with counter parties but with the depth of knowledge out there you will find people on the forum can share their thoughts regarding if they think their case will be a good fit and candidate and can therefore save them time and money which is a constant frustration when onboarding with payment institutions

It's not a bank. They claim to be a reseller of Prepaid Financial Services Limited.

I would avoid it. Probably not a scam, but doesn't look very trustworthy. Broken English and no company information.
Prepaid financial dont like large payments in and out. You would be better to use Tide and upgrade to one of thier premium plans if you intend to exceed 100K per month in deposit and withdrawals.

It is not a bank, it is an EMI.
What bugs me is the fact that they don't have a license for the Eurozone. Normally, in the end of 2020, because of the brexit, an EMI should have a prepaid card license located in a country of the EU. Usually, they choose malta, latvia or lithuania but here it is not the case.
i would suggest to open an account and increase amount gradually to build your trust.
Even if the website looks basic i have learnt to base my opinion looking at the website.
I remember Revolut which is also a EMI located in the UK. The website looks good but in fact they have a robot that automatically close account at revolut.
So, this solution can be interesting because you can have a abmoneyplus account for a UK company.

Today we live in a world where it is very important not to have assumptions to make money.