Our valued sponsor

AEOI - Check all the bilateral agreements here for your country

We can't do nothing about it. We can move from real banks to virtual banks / digital currency and prepare our companies with hidden ownership. If you don't know how to anonymize your company it won't work long term for your business to stay out of the spotlight of the tax offices around!

As we all know, the CRS MCAA is in full force.
Link: Exchange relationships - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

PS: to be safe the solution is to obtain a new residency (example Panama) and/or a Second Citizenship.
With AEOI offshore world don't die but changes its level.thu&¤#

Forgive a silly question, but you mean using second citizenship when creating companies and open bank accounts? So they won't report back to your home country ?

Hi I'm half european and half African, I plan to do a trip to my African country to order a passport, once I have the passport 1) do I contact my bank saying that I want to update my details ? 2) do I open a new bank account ?. 3 years ago I wanted to use my african passport but the agency who helped to open the account said to mr it's going to be complicated...the bank is located in SVG

Hi I'm half european and half African, I plan to do a trip to my African country to order a passport, once I have the passport 1) do I contact my bank saying that I want to update my details ? 2) do I open a new bank account ?. 3 years ago I wanted to use my african passport but the agency who helped to open the account said to mr it's going to be complicated...the bank is located in SVG
Hi.
1 and 2 Yes, but if you are not a citizen of a sanctioned country.
3. Are you a citizen pf a sanctioned country?

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check if the Democratic Republic of Congo is a sanctioned country and let you know. Is it difficult to update details ? I mean if the bank is going to ask me a recent utility bill etc...maybe it will be difficult

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check if the Democratic Republic of Congo is a sanctioned country and let you know. Is it difficult to update details ? I mean if the bank is going to ask me a recent utility bill etc...maybe it will be difficult
If the Democratic Republic of Congo is a sanctioned country, the bank can accept you as long as you don't reside in Democratic Republic of Congo and makes no business / transactions with Democratic Republic of Congo. So we would need proof of living abroad.

Thanks once again. I won't live in Congo and won't do business with Congo. The question is what I say to the bank ? Here is my new passport ! And that's it ? It think it's going to be more complicated..

Latest Threads