web
counter

AEOI - Check all the bilateral agreements here for your country

Discussion in 'TAX Planning and treaty' started by Internationaloff, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Internationaloff

Internationaloff Corporate Services Business Angel

Raymond and maxmoney like this.
  2. maxmoney

maxmoney Trusted Member Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

Thank you, very helpful ;)

3. CoinMaster

CoinMaster Member Entrepreneur

We can't do nothing about it. We can move from real banks to virtual banks / digital currency and prepare our companies with hidden ownership. If you don't know how to anonymize your company it won't work long term for your business to stay out of the spotlight of the tax offices around!

4. challenge

challenge New Member

Raymond and auric like this.
  5. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

Thank you guys, great shares ;)

6. Internationaloff

7. blip

blip Member

Forgive a silly question, but you mean using second citizenship when creating companies and open bank accounts? So they won't report back to your home country ?

8. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

This could actually work and should work that way! However, personally I find $12k - 15k is too much for such a passport + travel costs!

9. Starlights

Starlights Active Member Entrepreneur

Interesting, how to create a second citizenship and is there any countrys that you recommend, i heard about panama already

10. Internationaloff

With a new residency in Panama you are SAFE.

maxmoney likes this.
  11. DMX

DMX New Member

Hi I'm half european and half African, I plan to do a trip to my African country to order a passport, once I have the passport 1) do I contact my bank saying that I want to update my details ? 2) do I open a new bank account ?. 3 years ago I wanted to use my african passport but the agency who helped to open the account said to mr it's going to be complicated...the bank is located in SVG

12. Internationaloff

Hi.
    1 and 2 Yes, but if you are not a citizen of a sanctioned country.
    3. Are you a citizen pf a sanctioned country?

13. DMX

DMX New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check if the Democratic Republic of Congo is a sanctioned country and let you know. Is it difficult to update details ? I mean if the bank is going to ask me a recent utility bill etc...maybe it will be difficult

14. Internationaloff

If the Democratic Republic of Congo is a sanctioned country, the bank can accept you as long as you don't reside in Democratic Republic of Congo and makes no business / transactions with Democratic Republic of Congo. So we would need proof of living abroad.

15. DMX

DMX New Member

Thanks once again. I won't live in Congo and won't do business with Congo. The question is what I say to the bank ? Here is my new passport ! And that's it ? It think it's going to be more complicated..

16. Internationaloff

Where do you live?

17. DMX

DMX New Member

Belgium

18. Internationaloff

A belgium utility bill?

19. DMX

DMX New Member

Of course ! Everything is already set up but I'd like to present another passport to the bank. (I will update my profile and if you allow me I'll PM you)

20. Internationaloff

Another passport as AEOI solution?