Our valued sponsor

AION BANK , BANX (BE)

AMG63S

Jan 16, 2022
France
Visit site

Hello I was able to open accounts in less than 5 minutes on these two banks offering a Belgian IBAN I would like your opinion on these two neo-banks I find it suspicious to create an account so easily

Do they have all the necessary licenses and how can they be sure they can move funds through their banks?

Reactions: CoinMaster
Banx is run by Belfius. Aion has its own banking license.

It's normal to be able to open a bank account quickly with these types of banks. As long as you fit their selection criteria, they can automate a lot of background checks.

If you're only moving small amounts of money to and from yourself, other EU residents, and use the payment cards mostly within EU, they will probably not bother you. At some point, they may start asking questions about where your money comes from and ask to see for example pay slips or tax returns.

Hello I was able to open accounts in less than 5 minutes on these two banks offering a Belgian IBAN I would like your opinion on these two neo-banks I find it suspicious to create an account so easily

Do they have all the necessary licenses and how can they be sure they can move funds through their banks?
What nationality you have ?

Monkey clowns alert! clow#¤%clow#¤%clow#¤%

We would like to inform you that we are terminating your relationship with Aion.

According to our Terms & Conditions point III, G, 2.B, we have decided to cease our relationship with you and will stop providing our services immediately.

Point III, G, 2.B:

“ The Bank is authorised and in some cases even obliged to terminate the contract with the
Client concluded for an indefinite term at any time without providing prior notice of its decision to
the Client, in case of:

- AML suspicions / prevention / elimination; or
- fraud suspicions / prevention / elimination; or
- security issues.

In these cases, the Bank will be allowed to block the Client’s access to the App. The Bank
will stop providing its services immediately.”

That’s my use of the bank, which lead to account closure:

- incoming payments only from my own personal account
- outgoing payments to 3 major law firms and American Express
- currency conversions
- purchase of their own ETF

Nothing else.

I provided them with SOF and taxes documents when I made the first transfer out as requested.

Total turnover of the last 6 months: around €400k.

The only bank accounts that work well are those used for criminal purposes (or treated as if used for such purposes).
Everyone should better buy dark bank accounts from Russian vendors, you save time, money and troubles.

Last edited:

Latest Threads