Our valued sponsor

Alternative kraken for LLC company

just trying to get ahead of myself by creating a few exchange accounts. Can't start the bank account application process until EIN which will take at least a few weeks...so Kraken is likely months out.

Checking a few others this week and will share if find anything useful.

Took me a day with Kraken and my WY LLC. It was a relatively simple process. You can expedite the EIN process if you fax the papers yourselves and call the IRS frequently. Sometimes they will just give you the EIN over the phone and you can utilize it while you wait for the formal faxed papers back.

Reactions: phi303
did you try bitpanda? I think they’re based in Austria and quite regulated, also coinbase.

But agree with the verdict, we have a corporate account with kraken. Not looking to change or add another anytime soon. Security is a big thing for them unlike others.

No offence to anybody but I’d stay away from binance.

If you don’t mind being a custodian owning hard wallet or owning a multisig like Gnosis Safe or similar, those would be an option. But accounting could a mess.

Yeah, but I need to get the EIN before can finish/submit the application.

It's in progress, but I've been told it could take up to 8 weeks (non-resident).
8 Weeks, why does it take so long? I thought in the US they were 20 years ahead of Europe. Even in Germany (the opposite) it takes only 4 business days for a tax id. In Denmark you have it within an hour or so.

Took me a day with Kraken and my WY LLC. It was a relatively simple process. You can expedite the EIN process if you fax the papers yourselves and call the IRS frequently. Sometimes they will just give you the EIN over the phone and you can utilize it while you wait for the formal faxed papers back.
Didnt they ask you all kind of weird stuff like virtual tour of office and such ducked things?
They did for me, so I ditched them.