Our valued sponsor

Alternatives to Mercury for Non-Resident LLC?

I'm on the hunt for an EMI or bank alternative to Mercury for my non-resident LLC in the USA.

After doing some research, my options seem to include Relayfi, Payoneer, TryNovel (which I'm not particularly fond of), or maybe even Wise.

Does anyone have any other recommendations to add to the mix? Your input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm on the hunt for an EMI or bank alternative to Mercury for my non-resident LLC in the USA.

After doing some research, my options seem to include Relayfi, Payoneer, TryNovel (which I'm not particularly fond of), or maybe even Wise.

Does anyone have any other recommendations to add to the mix? Your input would be greatly appreciated!
What hapened with Mercury?

You can find various suitable options for a US LLC in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?
I would avoid Wise at any cost and Payoneer if I do not want to spend my money unnecessarilly.

Last edited:
Reactions: catslover

Latest Threads