Our valued sponsor

Am I in danger?

DarkMonza

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
First, thank you to all members of this forum, I am new here, it is my first publication but I follow for months.

Sorry for any English error.

I will explain my situation.
I work with a sales site. I'm Brazilian, for now I live in Brazil, but in the next few months I'll be a digital nomad and I'll ask for the declaration of definitive departure from the country. I will no longer be forced to declare for the IRS of my country. I have an LLC Delaware. The payment gateways officially sell in my company's name. But I get the sales money through Ecopayz (EMI), which is in my own name. I transfer the money from Ecopayz to Payoneer (which is in my own name) through Skrill. In other words, the money ends up on the Payoneer.

I started last year. I don't tax my country's IRS. They don't know (or I imagine they don't) about the existence of my LLC and the profits from my sales. I would like to know if I am taking risks in this scheme that I am doing. If there are any of these services that automatically report information to the IRS. I would like to know what I can do to protect myself better.

Thanks to everyone who can give an opinion

Not much risk unless of high revenue. I'd just recommend to establish new tax residency somewhere that does not have any income tax. A second-best option is residency in a territorial taxation regime country that doesn't care about foreign-earned income, but obviously, having no obligations to file any tax paperwork would be ideal. Paraguay is an interesting country for option B, it's a stone throw away from your home.

This is a temporary privilege you can enjoy. A number of tests are in place which differ from country to country. There's also the fallback OECD framework for determining residency.

If you fail to establish a new tax residency somewhere and provide evidence as needed, OECD gives tax rights to the country of passport issue. This is effectively allowing residence-based taxation countries to do what USA does - tax based on citizenship.

As for now, nobody is aggressively practicing this right, but this may change in the future.

Not much risk unless of high revenue. I'd just recommend to establish new tax residency somewhere that does not have any income tax. A second-best option is residency in a territorial taxation regime country that doesn't care about foreign-earned income, but obviously, having no obligations to file any tax paperwork would be ideal. Paraguay is an interesting country for option B, it's a stone throw away from your home.
\WRONG. Banks and others/some Financial Institution will report based on the documents you sent them. So Brazilian IRS will receive data, and they will not know you are not in Brazil, as i am very sure they are not connected to the border customs. They will also see you don't work.
best way is to get a resident permit, another ID from another country, and you use that. you are a ghost now.

Latest Threads