Our valued sponsor

AML Alert (small personal to personal - what could be causing it)?

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
So, I don't want to mention names, as I believe the company is acting correctly, or appropriately, but I am unsure what could be the cause.

I recently (3 months ago) signed up for a EMI?

And when i send a transaction, there seems to be (twice) a AML Alert, we' are talking about a small sum of money.

What could be causing this, I know I have not done anything wrong anywhere, and I also know I am not on any list (i checked with that company R something, to see what could be the issue), I also have no outstanding legal issues or other.

Only had issues with one company sending funds from my account with them, to my bank account (personal).

Non USD nor connected to USA.

Maybe the sending bank or EMI is well known for poor KYC.
A friend had that once, when he tried to send money to MisterTango. An AML alert rose at the sending bank and the transfer was declined.
It was only a 2 digit transfer.

But it is very hard to help you with this poor information. In which country is the sending bank located and in which country the EMI? Did you send from a bank or from an EMI?

I think the sending Company is BVI -> but they correspond via Estonia? - which then sends to Asia.

Don't want to specifically mention name, as i've seen how that turns into a disaster on here with people jumping in and attacking banks for doing what is essentially their job (keeping pipes clean).

Transaction amount was 4 digits x 2 (they don't allow any more than that in one transaction).

Latest Threads