Our valued sponsor

Andrew's Tate Zero Taxe Advice. (Works in UK and USA !???)

He is right on many things on a theoretical level. In practice, things get a bit more complicated...but can be accomplished if one keeps a low profile, is tactful, and deflects.

Epsteined refers to Jeffrey Epstein and being "suicided" (read murdered).
Epsteined = When someone is murdered because they hold important information that could incriminate/embarrass many POWERFUL/influential people, but the death is ruled as a suicide.
Example: I hope she won't be "epsteined" in jail because we need her testimony.

Just google: Epstein didn't kill himself
Updated with Pfizered

• Haha
Reactions: ilke and jafo
He is right on many things on a theoretical level. In practice, things get a bit more complicated...but can be accomplished if one keeps a low profile, is tactful, and deflects.
No, he is not right. He is an outright idiot looking to show off.

Just google: Epstein didn't kill himself
The views differ as they do with many things in the US. It ultimately is the secrecy of NSA/CIA/MAFIAA etc. that lead to conspiracy theories. In the end they do more harm than good to a good country (and the contrary to a bad country).

No, he is not right. He is an outright idiot looking to show off.
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but in the spirit of *SELF-PRESERVATION*...I am NOT ever in the habit of calling men who are experienced world champion fighters "idiots". Never ever if they also happen to be multi-millionaires. It's NOT conducive to my health & longevity:rolleyes:

PS. and I have been in the sport of fighting since I was 6 when I saw my older brother (21 then) attack my other brother, unprovoked (18 then; let's call him M) for just telling him off. When I asked my dad why, he answered: "Because M is NOT Cassius Clay". That did it for me. The next day, Mr. P, a local boxer, took me to a boxing gym called West-End and I've been training since then and I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that Andrew Tate will beat the living sh1t out of me, especially if there is NO referee, so I refuse to be involved in throwing ANY shade on him. Of course, YMMV. For all I know, you could be Tyson Fury here and don't have to worry...unfortunately, I'm at a disadvantage here, so I recuse myself from disrespecting men who can kick my @ss. :oops:

Updated with Pfizered
Did Andrew Tate really take the vaccine?

PS. Or did he do like some people did and pretended to take the vaccine, pushed it too, bought shares in public companies that manufactured vaccines, and then cashed out at the top? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but in the spirit of *SELF-PRESERVATION*...I am NOT ever in the habit of calling men who are experienced world champion fighters "idiots". Never ever if they also happen to be multi-millionaires. It's NOT conducive to my health & longevity:rolleyes:

PS. and I have been in the sport of fighting since I was 6 when I saw my older brother (21 then) attack my other brother, unprovoked (18 then; let's call him M) for just telling him off. When I asked my dad why, he answered: "Because M is NOT Cassius Clay". That did it for me. The next day, Mr. P, a local boxer, took me to a boxing gym called West-End and I've been training since then and I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that Andrew Tate will beat the living sh1t out of me, especially if there is NO referee, so I refuse to be involved in throwing ANY shade on him. Of course, YMMV. For all I know, you could be Tyson Fury here and don't have to worry...unfortunately, I'm at a disadvantage here, so I recuse myself from disrespecting men who can kick my @ss. :oops:

Did Andrew Tate really take the vaccine?

PS. Or did he do like some people did and pretended to take the vaccine, pushed it too, bought shares in public companies that manufactured vaccines, and then cashed out at the top? :rolleyes:
Not that I have followed him that well, but I find it hard to believe that such a man would take an experimental jab.

Are there no one here who knows what kind of structure he has going on in Romania? It's actually relevant and useful to this forum rather than turning it into a gossip mag.

Reactions: jafo
Not that I have followed him that well, but I find it hard to believe that such a man would take an experimental jab.

Are there no one here who knows what kind of structure he has going on in Romania? It's actually relevant and useful to this forum rather than turning it into a gossip mag.
I know how it can be done and what most likely is going down, but wont comment on a public forum for good reasons ;)

I know how it can be done and what most likely is going down, but wont comment on a public forum for good reasons ;)
Are you based in Romania, if not, how do you know?
Really easy, it has been in Public Television in Germany and I saw it also in Sweden. Nothing complicated, this guy don't care about the law and money rules Romania.
As far as I know, he's not suspected for tax fraud like Shakira, only trafficking and rape. If money ruled in Romania, he wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: burden
I'd assume if his tax affairs were dodgy, then it'd be all over the press and would have formed part of the large anti Tate campaign that Vice, BBC etc pushed. But I've not seen anything about it?
That's my point and that's why I want to know what kind of Romanian structure he's been doing for all these years. But everyone here is too busy gossiping like a bunch of high school teenagers.

everyone here is too busy gossiping like a bunch of high school teenagers.
Simple explanation for this:

PS. A long time ago (The Dan Duchaine days) I noticed this and made a self-discipline effort NOT to get dragged down by this or even get involved in it. I have seen so many incredible people seriously destroyed by this horrible sin. hi%# I use the public "confessions" of "others" that entertain this sin as a filter ;)

Reactions: AtlasShrugged
That's my point and that's why I want to know what kind of Romanian structure he's been doing for all these years. But everyone here is too busy gossiping like a bunch of high school teenagers.
Maybe his wealth is massively over estimated and so his tax approach doesn't need to be that elaborate?

I mean I'm sure it's ticking over nicely given that $50 per month soon adds up due to his reach. But I assume most sign ups are driven by affiliates who are writing 'honest reviews' of the university and I think there's some doubt about who the true owner of it is? Looks like there's quite a few people taking a slice.

Also I think if you watch his videos you can see the point in time where he went from pretend wealth to craft a narrative to actually having a fair bit of cash behind him. The private jets and more lavish spending only really became a thing in the year prior to his arrest.

Maybe his wealth is massively over estimated and so his tax approach doesn't need to be that elaborate?

I mean I'm sure it's ticking over nicely given that $50 per month soon adds up due to his reach. But I assume most sign ups are driven by affiliates who are writing 'honest reviews' of the university and I think there's some doubt about who the true owner of it is? Looks like there's quite a few people taking a slice.

Also I think if you watch his videos you can see the point in time where he went from pretend wealth to craft a narrative to actually having a fair bit of cash behind him. The private jets and more lavish spending only really became a thing in the year prior to his arrest.
Who knows what the real numbers are when his business is all about showing off wealth, but what we know is that he at least is worth 5 million USD, which is what Romanian authorities confiscated from him, which is a big amount for most of us.

If there are more behind Realworld than Tate and his brother, what changes? The company is run from Romania, and if not, he would still pay 8 percent in dividends, which might not be that bad

Anyone here familiar with that structure? US LLC and distributed by our partners (not sure what that means?) followed by a Polish company and then another US company.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 190347.png

Reactions: clemens and jafo
Does anyone know if his tax residence is in Romania? If so, I don't get why he wants to pay 8 percent in dividends and 16 percent in CIT, or how would he get away with that?

he setup a company in Emirates.

No, he is not in jail.

Few days ago he made an interview in one Romanian TV.

Andrew Tate CONFRONTED By Media (Full Interview)

He was in provisional prison for 3 months, he was released until the trial was held. I think they took his passport.

Assets worth 15 million have been seized. His brother was also detained.

That thing is actually good for him. Home arrest, and "city arrest" and "country arrest" .... this will deduct his prison sentence.
So , most likely he will delay the court....new layers, medical problems, for years...and if he will receive a 5 years, he will say he already "served" 6.

But does anyone know his actual tax residency? From what I understand, his residency is in Romania and the center of his interest should certainly be there as well judging by his house and all his cars. That means his real world company, which is a US LLC, should be taxed as a Romanian one, which makes little sense if he wants to pay as little taxes as possible. I didn't want to make a new thread, but I also live in Romania and if there are ways to avoid taxes then I would like to know.

For guys at his level it doesn't work this way. He can hired a lot of muslims guys, pakistan ,indians in Dubai to also do his job and work at his company. he pretend to only be an employee.

I'd assume if his tax affairs were dodgy, then it'd be all over the press and would have formed part of the large anti Tate campaign that Vice, BBC etc pushed. But I've not seen anything about it?

He was running a webcam studio. One girl who worked for him was an ex police officer, in the same "state" he had his business.if a complained of a romance scam, the case was solved.

he also had girls who where chief of the prison ,etc...

what else can i say more? do you think he really is a victim? and yeah he is not for tax evasion , he is on a "paroll / country arrest" , that time will be deducted , he will do maybe 3 -6 months jail time for show off and publicity .

I explained it already: He has a company in Dubai, but he has multiples employee who works there, video editing and so on....he owns nothing .... actually he owned a lot of s**t, and his iphone was not even encrypted!

If there are more behind Realworld than Tate and his brother, what changes? The company is run from Romania, and if not, he would still pay 8 percent in dividends, which might not be that bad

They have enough money to make it looks like it is run from Dubai, they even have a manager, the Ukrainian "Army guy".... he lives in Dubai ,especially since the war ...

Last edited:
  • Wow

Latest Threads