Our valued sponsor

Anguilla or Seychelles company what's best to incorporate?

blowfish

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Guys get confused a little from the fact that I already have a Seychelles company but I need a new clean company somehwere, reading about the Anguilla jurisdiction it seems to be very attractive to me for my purpose. Does anyone has any experieance with this jurisdiction in matters of costs, TAT and possibly downsides?

I don't want to have all my operations in the same jurisdiction therefore it came handy to read about Anguilla which is compared to the seychelles as good as.

Reactions: JohnLocke
if you already have a Seychelles company I would not bother with another one but rather go with an Anguilla corp. this may be a great alternative to not put all your eggs in one basked so to say.

An Anguilla corp, is aprox EUR 1800 takes up to 5 business days to get duly incorporated, you may approach our sales staff directoly here, /contact-us.html

Last edited:
I have an Anguilla company for aprox 1 year by now' date=' it was incorporated by an Agent I found on google pretty simple process and easy to administrate no accounting and no tax reporting.[/quote']
You mind to share some info i.e. TAT and total costs including notarized and apostilled docs please? :)