Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bitcoin method?

Sean2324

Jun 4, 2017
Visit site
im looking for a way to keep all my money in bitcoin.

I find bitcoin very complicated however I am starting to get my head around it.

What would be the best way for me to transfer 2000 a month to bitcoin (my self employed salary I take)
I want to keep my money private in this day and age information sharing is a joke.

I looked at coinbank and their interest rates at 12% seems insane. However how secure is bitcoin kept in these wallets? If they shutdown or go bust would I lose all this money?

I have looked at localbitcoin to buy coins with cash bank deposit however a lot want ID documents after so many transactions.

Is it possible to have a bitcoin wallet that allows me to wire funds to it via western union?

If anyone can point me in the right direction of where I should be reading that would be great.

Thanks

You can load your account at advcash for instant with a Visa / MC card and then transfer money to buy bitcoins directly at Xapo or blockchain.info. it's pretty easy to handle.

You want to buy a hardware wallet: either Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency hardware wallet or TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet | The original and most secure hardware wallet. . (ledger is the cheapest but imho also the best) And control the storage of your bitcoins yourself, it' also anonymous and no need to go trough KYC procedures when you want to withdraw bitcoins from an online wallet (laws do change).

If you use a online wallet you are at the security mercy of the online wallet provider, trade convenience and security. If you prefer a online wallet ensure you get the secret/private key so you can rebuild the wallet.

As for transactions, the bitcoin ledger is big data, it holds a copy off all transactions, ever. Use bitmixer.io to obfuscate the funding of your hardware wallet.

Get a MisterTango.com account, you get a IBAN and a BitCoin address.

One warning though: the price for which you buy bitcoin might not be the same as the price for which you sell the bitcoins .... (can be higher, or it might turn out to be a form of Tulipmania) ...

Good luck.

Just looked on mistertango I don't see anything about bitcoins on there?

Do I get an IBAN so I can send payments via say western union to it? And they convert the money to bitcoins or do I have to then get bitcoins with that account separately?

Actually I see the bitcoin info now...

Do they need ID documents to open an account?
That actually seems very good if I can send payments via western union directly to an IBAN.
As far as I remember they have this Video chat system for verification.

Bitcoin doesn't have any ID stored on it. In that sense all bitcoin transactions are anonymous, in the same way that all communications using Internet Protocol are anonymous (they call this kind of anonymity 'pseudo anonymity', which contrary to some of the retarded fanboys here, is a kind of anonymity when used properly). But the transaction you made to purchase the bitcoin was not anonymous because it likely involved the traditional banking system. And since the company that sold you the bitcoin has obviously kept a record of your name and the bitcoin associated to your name, that bitcoin is not anonymous.

After you move that bitcoin to a new address however, there is a plausibly deniable disconnection between your identity and that bitcoin, since again, bitcoin contains zero identifying information about you.

You can also avoid the identity associated with some bitcoin transactions by purchasing your bitcoin without revealing your identity. There are a variety of ways to do this, and always have been. Which is why I can confidently say that bitcoin is anonymous. (cue reeeeeeeeeesponses from those who wish to claim bitcoin is not anonymous so they don't have to argue with those who say bitcoin is good for criminals).

Also check this Privacy - Bitcoin Wiki

Reactions: boomy
Buy from a private seller and deliver to a cold wallet. Ledger or Trezor or alternatively deliver it to a Exodus wallet if you want to keep it online.

Use a different phone for the wallet a cheap smartphone, back up the keys and put the phone away safely.

Reactions: The BB
according to what @blizz posted there is no need to use hidden wallets, exchanges and all the crap we already have discussed here. Bitcoin is pseudo anonymous so it may not be traceable unless you have verified wallets.

But some evidence what is true or wrong here would be much appreciated.

im looking for a way to keep all my money in bitcoin.

I find bitcoin very complicated however I am starting to get my head around it.

What would be the best way for me to transfer 2000 a month to bitcoin (my self employed salary I take)
I want to keep my money private in this day and age information sharing is a joke.

I looked at coinbank and their interest rates at 12% seems insane. However how secure is bitcoin kept in these wallets? If they shutdown or go bust would I lose all this money?

I have looked at localbitcoin to buy coins with cash bank deposit however a lot want ID documents after so many transactions.

Is it possible to have a bitcoin wallet that allows me to wire funds to it via western union?

If anyone can point me in the right direction of where I should be reading that would be great.

Thanks
You can try to find a local trader in your area using MyCelium Market Place (on android)

You can try to find a local trader in your area using MyCelium Market Place (on android)
That's a good option, otherwise as mentioned there are other methods i.e. using darks and other stuff, all mentioned in mentor gold.

I would like to know the following, if someone know I will buy them a Beer.

1. Is Bitcoin anonymous, or can it be traced to each wallet?
  2. If I have an anonymous wallet, how can they know who this wallet belongs to?
  3. Is it possible to buy Bitcoins anonymous?

I have read so much on the Internet that my brain is exploding, the 3 above questions remain. I know that a single transaction can be traced, so far so good. But if I send them from a anonymous hardware wallet or paper wallet, how will they find me?

They can block a wallet address, but if I exchange the bitcoin right after I receive it to say Monero, I may be good and no one can trace me, true?

I would like to know the following, if someone know I will buy them a Beer.

1. Is Bitcoin anonymous, or can it be traced to each wallet?
  2. If I have an anonymous wallet, how can they know who this wallet belongs to?
  3. Is it possible to buy Bitcoins anonymous?

I have read so much on the Internet that my brain is exploding, the 3 above questions remain. I know that a single transaction can be traced, so far so good. But if I send them from a anonymous hardware wallet or paper wallet, how will they find me?

They can block a wallet address, but if I exchange the bitcoin right after I receive it to say Monero, I may be good and no one can trace me, true?
1. It can be traced from one wallet to another.
2. They can't. Unless you send to or from an address that is connected to your name.
3. Yes.

Latest Threads