Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bitcoin method?

Good list of options there, there should be a dedicated section in this forum “non KYC exchanges” where to discuss each of them
why not just open new threads as you go... if there are sufficient threads with useful information in there, we may consider a new forum!

Reactions: JoJo and JohnnyDoe
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

How would you buy the BTC anonymously, any idea where to look ?
I personally use localcryptos when necessary so I'd suggest that but keep in mind that as long as you buy using anything but cash there can still be a way to trace it back to you if you're interesting enough to whoever. Also such websites have listings with prices much higher than market price, expect to pay anything from 10% to 50%.

Reactions: lostguy
What's the chances you don't get fooled by any of them if you pay with cash? Can you go there in real person and give them the cash and they will put it in your wallet as crypto?

Is this a offshore / asia thing or also options in Europe ?

Any risk to be robbed because you carry all this money?

What's the chances you don't get fooled by any of them if you pay with cash? Can you go there in real person and give them the cash and they will put it in your wallet as crypto?

Is this a offshore / asia thing or also options in Europe ?

Any risk to be robbed because you carry all this money?
These deals happen in a place none of the parties involved are familiar with. In most cases that eliminates any potential scammer or time wasters. Money should also be separated in small stack, usually 1,000 USD/EUR/whatever stacks.

European side of things is a lot more colorful than Asia I would say but only talking on my personal experiences.

Risk of getting robbed is low if you meet somewhere you and the other guy aren't familiar with. Meet in public places and avoid sketchy looking buildings.

Reactions: lostguy
You want to buy a hardware wallet: either Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency hardware wallet or TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet | The original and most secure hardware wallet. . (ledger is the cheapest but imho also the best) And control the storage of your bitcoins yourself, it' also anonymous and no need to go trough KYC procedures when you want to withdraw bitcoins from an online wallet (laws do change).

If you use a online wallet you are at the security mercy of the online wallet provider, trade convenience and security. If you prefer a online wallet ensure you get the secret/private key so you can rebuild the wallet.

As for transactions, the bitcoin ledger is big data, it holds a copy off all transactions, ever. Use bitmixer.io to obfuscate the funding of your hardware wallet.

Get a MisterTango.com account, you get a IBAN and a BitCoin address.

One warning though: the price for which you buy bitcoin might not be the same as the price for which you sell the bitcoins .... (can be higher, or it might turn out to be a form of Tulipmania) ...

Good luck.
Good stuff !

Its a website link : KYC? Not me! .. different options to choose from .. can´t explain them all .. have a look at the site and find your prefered option
I have used Bisq for a long time
Nice fund Jojo. I'll gi through the links, but I'm inclined to say that the most of them will turn out to he useless for the most important use case and that is: low risk, using reputable centralized exchange not p2p BTC <-> stable_coin pairs.

Nice fund Jojo. I'll gi through the links, but I'm inclined to say that the most of them will turn out to he useless for the most important use case and that is: low risk, using reputable centralized exchange not p2p BTC <-> stable_coin pairs.
I think you don't know what you are talking about joseph. Using reputable centralized exchange anonymously? Impossible. Or am I ignorant?

Latest Threads