Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosts

I have spend bunch of time reading the forum and paid for getting access to mentor group.

After all, I have a complete solution fully working, you can read about it in the MG!
Does your setup works with Transfer Wise have you tested it?

Do you mind to give some feedback here just cover it to hide sensitive data.
Yeah it took me a lot of work, time and more important money to get it all setup properly. My office looks like a computer freaks office with laptops, printers, lots of cell phones and equipment required over all the place. I was getting sick because I couldn't not get things work as I wanted it but after all of this the setup works.

Everything setup in Georgia, Cyprus and UK.

Reactions: bountymounty
Yeah it took me a lot of work, time and more important money to get it all setup properly. My office looks like a computer freaks office with laptops, printers, lots of cell phones and equipment required over all the place. I was getting sick because I couldn't not get things work as I wanted it but after all of this the setup works.

Georgia, sounds good I have send you PM hope we can have a chat.

Georgia, sounds good I have send you PM hope we can have a chat.
Do you want to invite me please? or tell me if you have a thread or chat in the mentor group ?

Latest Threads